We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

c4_1.JPG

:cute: I want one!

I'm shutting mine off, too...7:30 am skating lesson!

:wave:

What is that thing and what does it do? :huh:

my day in smilies (Got to play along, right?):

:yawn: - I woke up too early

:shrug: - Got taxes done. I owe $73!

:yikes: :dancing: - Mailed a LARGE check to be deposited

:crazy: --> :larry: - I got a haircut

:cool: - went shopping and enjoyed lunch

:angry: - For no good reason, my attitude soured (except maybe the weather tomorrow).

:hmm: - sat on a conf. call (yup...my day off was spent at work and doing work things)

:) - I went running and talked with schmeg and now will go to Target.

non-eventdul (yet very randooom) day.

kellyahern said:

What is that thing and what does it do? :huh:
It's a Fast. :drool: It sits in your Volkswagen and makes you drive real fast.

I might be getting a new Volkswagen on Friday! :D

My day in smilies:

:yawn: (woke up early)

:ice::dance: (went skating)

:lol: (we laughed)

:blahblah: (taught H how to do the schedule)

:lmao: (closed with E)

:) (talked to Zoney)

:hyper: (came home to find a letter from the VW dealership)

:sad: (mom gave me check from my grandmother toward new VW's)

:yawn: (tired, day has gone on very long)

zoney! said:
You got a check too (schmeg)?

CHECK DAY!!!! :D

Update on my day (via smilies): :|

Why?

this thread
CZECK DAY!

Hooray for jumping to conclusions. :| I love articles that dont' give ALL the facts, just the ones that will cause a stir.

zoney! said:

You were mentioned. :shifty:
I saw! Young lady friend :D That's great!

Tight tax laws have restricted the reawds/awards programs for a lot of industries. In fact, I paid $19 to the government last week for rewards I have earned by doing a good job.

Kariann said:
I'm tired but I think that is from stress and definitely not lack of sleep.
:( :hug:

I'd ask you what the 8-4:30 is like...but so far it seems a little rocky in general. :(

Kariann said:
I'm tired but I think that is from stress and definitely not lack of sleep.

I'am also, except with me its because of both! :crazy:

Glad I have a half day off on friday. Just wish it was the whole day. :|

arw9797 said:
MTV True Life: "I'm a competitive eater" :yuck: I don't know how or why anyone would want to be a competitive eater. :yuck: I want to gag watching it.
I saw that!! :barf: I really did want to barf when they got to the guy eating scallops two at a time!

You still haven't gone?!

I went to CVS but I could only remember one thing I went there for. My brain has not been in my head lately.

Blue Room said:

I'am also, except with me its because of both! :crazy:

Glad I have a half day off on friday. Just wish it was the whole day. :|
Call in sick. Or tell them you must celebrate the new Maybe Schmeg's New Car Day holiday.

Schmeg said:

:( :hug:

I'd ask you what the 8-4:30 is like...but so far it seems a little rocky in general. :(

The hours aren't bad just the crap surrounding it...although the hours could be changing back to an hour or 2 since it appears that they have discovered that it might better fit the needs of the business at our location. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:

I saw that!! :barf: I really did want to barf when they got to the guy eating scallops two at a time!

I hate overeating. :scream: The dude on right now just ate 11 pounds of food. :faint:

I need a zantac and a cold glass of diet 7 up just watching this :(

Schmeg said:

Call in sick. Or tell them you must celebrate the new Maybe Schmeg's New Car Day holiday.

I would, but the crap that went down today needs to be dealt with tomorrow and I have to be there to deal with it. Unfortunately. I have called in sick one time in 5 years. :crack:

Schmeg said:

:drool:

another new car in the family?

I have one year left with mine. :( I'm so tired of it! I hope it holds together :eek:

Kariann said:

I can't watch that stuff. I seriously don't understand why there is even such a thing as competitive eating.
Can't watch that stuff either.

I am off Friday, so I can celebrate the possible new car day

Blue Room said:
My day:

:|

:censored:

:rant:

:scratch:

:) Glad its over. This week has been complete crap so far.

:yikes: sorry about your week so far. Haven't had one of those since Christmas went bye-bye. In other words, I just jinxed myself and am totally screwed now.

Looks like several Randooomers have the whole or partial day off in honor of Schmegs new car this friday! :wink:

I will be celebrating by going to an exhibit at our local museum. :reject: Alot of people would probably say :yawn: but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it! :nerd:

Last edited:
A guy that used to work for us did one of those if you can eat this extremely huge steak you get your meal free things. He said it was hard to to do but he did it...and this was a guy who could eat.

Oh and I guess I witnessed an eating contest when a bunch of us from work went to the baseball game here on dime a dog night when the hot dogs are 10 cents. Each of them ate 11 hotdogs. :barf:

I believe that was the baseball game when the Edge-like sneakers crushed the Bono-esque shades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom