We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-07-2006, 08:10 PM   #481
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
at some point today I will receive my review in an email. I'm scared. My actual review is right before lunch tomorrow. At least I can come home after

You'll have to let me know how it goes. for support.

Old 03-07-2006, 08:19 PM   #482
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I have my interview at work on Thurs for the postion I posted for.

Old 03-07-2006, 09:21 PM   #483
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

You'll have to let me know how it goes. for support.

I did NOT receive my email today from her. Unbelieveable! EVERYONE else got their review sent to them the day before. That's part of how they do it there. Everyone was able to print it and take it home to make any comments if they wanted to. I emailed her at 4 requesting mine before I left for the day and she responded by saying she was too busy to send it. All she had to do was attach my review to her response. I want to know what is in it that I can't know about until tomorrow morning. If I don't get it when I get it tomorrow then I might send her an email, and copy her boss, and decline my review meeting until I have been given the same amount of time to read through and comment on my review like the rest of my coworkers.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:25 PM   #484
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I did NOT receive my email today from her. Unbelieveable! EVERYONE else got their review sent to them the day before. That's part of how they do it there. Everyone was able to print it and take it home to make any comments if they wanted to. I emailed her at 4 requesting mine before I left for the day and she responded by saying she was too busy to send it. All she had to do was attach my review to her response. I want to know what is in it that I can't know about until tomorrow morning. If I don't get it when I get it tomorrow then I might send her an email, and copy her boss, and decline my review meeting until I have been given the same amount of time to read through and comment on my review like the rest of my coworkers.
Ok that is crazy. I would do the same thing because you deserve the same time as everyone else did. If she keeps this kind of stuff up I would consider going to HR because I don't think that it's being fair. It's not that hard to attach something to an email afterall.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:28 PM   #485
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Ok that is crazy. I would do the same thing because you deserve the same time as everyone else did. If she keeps this kind of stuff up I would consider going to HR because I don't think that it's being fair. It's not that hard to attach something to an email afterall.
well you already know how she handled my bonus. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I've done nothing wrong. I do my job. My team lead told our boss last week that she's never seen the morale as low as it currently is. My boss was shocked. Everyone has been so down the last few months.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #486
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

well you already know how she handled my bonus. I'm so sick of this bullshit. I've done nothing wrong. I do my job. My team lead told our boss last week that she's never seen the morale as low as it currently is. My boss was shocked. Everyone has been so down the last few months.
I know thats why I was thinking maybe going to HR. That's not good when morale is that low...I know since it's been like that for us before and again is there now due to all of the changes. It's weird because it seems like management never realizes how low it does get by living in their own little bubble.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:03 PM   #487
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
I have my interview at work on Thurs for the postion I posted for.
Good luck!
Old 03-07-2006, 10:07 PM   #488
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

The company I work for you have to adhere to the same exact review procedures for every employee. You get into BIG time trouble if you dont. If everyone else is getting the oppurtunity to review and that is the standard practice where you work. Then you have every right to ask for the same consideration. I would think your boss would get into trouble from straying from it.

Good luck though. Seems like the last week or so has been crap at work for a good portion of Randooom. Why is that? At least you girls have a trip to look forward to.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #489
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I had my review.

All I eaten in 3 days is toast and oatmeal. I thought maybe after my review was over I could eat something else. Nope.

A week from right now I will be on a beach. That's all that I care right now.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:33 PM   #490
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I had my review.

All I eaten in 3 days is toast and oatmeal. I thought maybe after my review was over I could eat something else. Nope.

A week from right now I will be on a beach. That's all that I care right now.

I have no appetite tonight being officially nervous about tomorrow.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:57 PM   #491
ONE
love, blood, life

interesting day
Old 03-08-2006, 10:14 PM   #492
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
interesting day
Yes Sorry to hear about it. Are you still going? Still would be a great trip, just not quite as great obviously.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #493
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
interesting day
Old 03-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #494
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Yes Sorry to hear about it. Are you still going? Still would be a great trip, just not quite as great obviously.
Still going to Hawaii ~ sun and beaches and Pearl Harbor, and Diamond Head...........
Old 03-08-2006, 10:21 PM   #495
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern

Right back at you........

plus a friend miscarried today.......... Tonights rain is perfect.