We now return you to your non Olympic Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I'm a peanut butter addict. I'll eat spoonful after spoonful. It got so bad that my father once started hiding the peanut butter :reject:.

I could do that too. If I had to pick one food on this planet I couldn't live without, it would be peanut butter. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Blue Room said:

The best thing for breakfest though is some pumpkinbread!! :drool: :wink:
:angry: It's almost spring! Pumpkins are sooooooooooooooo autumn! :tsk:

:wink:

Kariann said:

Maybe something blueberryish...berries are Springy.
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

There are actually two banana breads in my kitchen right now...and a big pan of brownies but they have nuts and that just throws off my whole brownie experience (which really doesn't make sense with my brunchy peanut butter obsession but quirky is my middle name). Apparently my mom was attacked by Betty Crocker today.

Schmeg said:

There are actually two banana breads in my kitchen right now...and a big pan of brownies but they have nuts and that just throws off my whole brownie experience (which really doesn't make sense with my brunchy peanut butter obsession but quirky is my middle name). Apparently my mom was attacked by Betty Crocker today.

:huh: we are both weird! I love brownies with nuts .

arw9797 said:

:huh: we are both weird! I love brownies with nuts .
:lol: That's weird!

We should start a poll and see if that's a general thing, that people who like crunchy peanut butter don't like brownies with nuts, and vice versa, or if it's just a little quirk we share.

Sorry, this is giving the Grammar Police a nervous tick now that it has happened twice.

Bananas.

Not banana's. This means something belonging to a banana, not more than one banana.

Don't make me sing Gwen Stefani songs at you. :madwife:

/
eng101.gif

Schmeg said:
Sorry, this is giving the Grammar Police a nervous tick now that it has happened twice.

Bananas.

Not banana's. This means something belonging to a banana, not more than one banana.

/
eng101.gif

yes I knew mine was wrong. :uhoh: I was just too lazy to go back and edit it. :reject:

Kariann said:

I like brownies with or without nuts...but if I had to choose woudl pick without nuts. My favorite nut appart from peanut is almond...not too keen on walnuts.
My favorite nut is the cashew. I had a few handfulls when I came home. :drool: I'm also a big fan of walnuts...as long as they're not ruining my brownie experience.

Schmeg said:

Bananas.

/
eng101.gif

Hey...I drank margaritas tonight so I think my demerit should be waived.

Schmeg said:

Bananas.

/
eng101.gif

:yikes:

:lol: Who said brunchy? It was me, wasn't it? :reject:
Kariann said:

Hey...I drank margaritas tonight so I think my demerit should be waived.
All right, the Grammar Police will waive it this time. :kiss:

ETA: Crap, it WAS me. The Grammar Police will shut the hell up for the rest of the night. :reject::reject::reject:

Schmeg said:

Schmeg said:

My favorite nut is the cashew. I had a few handfulls when I came home. :drool: I'm also a big fan of walnuts...as long as they're not ruining my brownie experience.

Cashews are probably my favorite also.

Brownies, with or without nuts is fine. Probably prefer without though also if given the choice.

Is everyone hungry tonight or something? :laugh:

I'm actually not. Olive Garden bread sticks tonight. :drool: I could just have a meal on those alone. Right behind the cheese rolls at Red Lobster. Both are REALLY bad for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom