Warning ADULT subject matter...please don't read beyond if you are easily offended!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocu2fan

The Fly
Please don't ban me for this topic but my curiosity has finally gotten the best of me.

Due to my conservative background, I have really no clue about this so I thought I would ask you "experts" for your input. Well here goes nothing...

I constantly receive junk email that promises a method for natural penis enlargement. The constant barrage of email has led me to do some research on the subject of enlarging "the unit," anyway, each and every method that is available claims to be the only true way to receive enlargement. What do you all know about this? I am really curious, I know, especially in Southern California, that breat augmentation is very common but I was wondering how many men undergo surgery for penile enlargement. Do any of you know someone who has undergone this surgery?

I know this subject will probably receive much ridicule because people are afraid to talk about such issues but I am very curious with many questions regarding the size of a guy and all that so, here I am asking my questions with the honesty of John Lennon. Thanks you all.

Its not my self that I am so worried about, just wondering if its actually possible and if any of you know someone who has actually had it done.

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
OMG! You said PENIS!

*smacks Zoo* SNAP OUTTA IT!!

Get a grip, Man!
tongue.gif

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

The Lemon Pure PopAngel

Oh My Gawd! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Well no, i dont know of anyone, but i used to clip out the ads and send them to my Maryland friend for laughs. One day her then- fiance say one of the ads and looked at her and shouted "What did you tell her?!?!"
She couldnt answer, she was too busy laughing.
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I don't know how I could help you on that man, cos for me it's I00% natural and I00% good for the girls man, but just between you and me, watch out for these kinda topics cos a moderator, wich I wont name, have the reputation of closing any topic related to sex in that way, man...

A working class hero is something to be... if you wanna be a hero, well just follow me..

Cheers

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : www.unesco.org

?Je suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
"I am the last man. Against all, I shall defend myself..."
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

"Eternity is a long time, especially towards the end.? - Woody Allen

Well, I have never known anyone who undergone that kind of operation.

But I will second what Ana says. Also, what is important is not how big the wand is, but the magic that's in it.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Naya:
Well, I have never known anyone who undergone that kind of operation.

But I will second what Ana says. Also, what is important is not how big the wand is, but the magic that's in it.

*wink wink, nudge nudge*

biggrin.gif

ok so i need to keep eating proteins, and saving up for at least 3 days before sex to refill? then the chicks'll luv me? what? LOL
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Here's the short answer : stick with your original , will live much longer and happier , but on the other side " You can be anything you want to be , just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be , be free with your tempo , be free , be free , surrender your ego - be free , be free to yourself "

Best topic ever.

Penis, Penis, Penis, Penis, Penis, Penis,

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
Shit! You caught me!

BTW, what's up with all these multiple handles? People with multiple handles suck!

YOU SUCK!!!
icon28.gif

I'm in a delicate mental state right now-leave me alone damn you.
tongue.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
I can't think why you would ever want a knife anywhere near there....

Tyler!!

*plants big kiss on Tyler*
wink.gif

Yes, I agree-the very thought of that freaks me out.

------------------
She not waiting on a saviour to come
She's at a bus stop with the news of the world and the sun sun here it comes
She's not waiting for anyone

The Lemon Pure PopAngel

haha, I was curious too, I got one of those emails and it said in the subject: Angela Harlem, increase your penis size now! Yes, complete with exclamation mark. I was gonna email them back and say, please, tell me how you will increase the penis size of a healthy 24 year old female. But I didnt, so I cant tell you the answer. From watching too many medical shows though, I do know one method is to siphon the fat out of your love handles and inject it in. So just ask yourself, does the fat look good on your hips? Then try and imagine that fat on your willy. If you dont like your hip fat, you may not like hip(faeux)willy fat.

Hi all, I?m new to this forum. On topic, I once saw an ad in the back of a magazine when I was an adolescent. It was for a lotion that guaranteed penis enlargement. It worked every time I applied it and rubbed it in vigorously.

Back
Top Bottom