Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Too easy.

I remember him saying yesterday that everything he hears about the film confirms that he won't like it.

This just begs the question: what kind of Batman film WOULD this guy like, considering Dark Knight sounds right up his alley?

Here's a better question:

Who the fuck cares what he would like?

And on that note................

\random drive by

(haven't ready any of the thread, I have to work! :mad: )

Batman Begins was on cable last night. Starting rewatching it to get ready (I recorded it since I fell asleep around 2:00am).

I want to see The Dark Knight too! Just don't know when it will happen....

Oh, and I think phanan needs an intervention (re: Arcade) :lol:

runaway.gif

True. Too easy.

I remember him saying yesterday that everything he hears about the film confirms that he won't like it.

This just begs the question: what kind of Batman film WOULD this guy like, considering Dark Knight sounds right up his alley?

The kind that is creative and obscure and no one has heard of.

I'm about to head out. If I post here before 7:30 or so, that means I didn't get tickets.

Fucking hell, it's suddenly 5am. I, uh, should sleep. Farewell, folks. :wave:

I just made it to 5th place in Tetris.

But I guess there's a limit on the amount of games you can play in one day? Lame.

I will beat that high score eventually. Tomorrow, probably.

You know what guys, I've laughed and all for the most part, and attempted to just ignore what I know is wrong the rest of the time, but just because you're ignoring him doesn't mean that he can't see your posts, or that other people on the forum can't. I'm sure this would come as no great loss to the rest of you, but if I ever get accused of being "just another one of the superthreaders that bashes screw" I'll pretty much be done posting in this thread. It was supposed to be a fun thread. It got messy, so the majority of us put him on ignore, but for some reason that's not good enough. Apparently we should also pick on him at every turn and jeopardize the future of the thread over it? If that's the case then whatever

There's a limit if you're non-Premium.

Damn! I might actually have to go premium just so I can play Tetris haha.

Playing that earlier today brought me back to when I first got a Game Boy when I was 6. The music on the original Tetris for Game Boy was amazing.

I wasn't bashing him. I was just responding to a question of who on interference wouldn't like the movie.

Luckily you are premium :eyebrow: :angry:

1st Place Finishes: 5
2nd Place Finishes: 0
3rd Place Finishes: 2
Top Ten Finishes: 0
Total Games In Arcade: 9
Total Games Played By 8
Total Games Played: 765 :ohmy:

Same for you, eh?

1st Place Finishes: 0
3rd Place Finishes: 0
Top Ten Finishes: 5
Total Games Played By 7
Total Games Played: 774

:D

Same for you, eh?

1st Place Finishes: 0
3rd Place Finishes: 0
Top Ten Finishes: 5
Total Games Played By 7
Total Games Played: 774

:D

Touche

Though I KNOW I did not play that many games. Maybe 50 at most. Must be some other glitch in the system :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom