Wake me up when september ends... Describe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^he is waving.

Painted:hug:

Hiya Reggie:wave: How are you?

Last edited:
^ Is fortunate to be seeing U2 in LV&go to some crazy parties afterwards! :dance: :rockon:

hello

<is very stressed out because the guy I *thought* I liked asked me to homecoming. but now he's acting all stalkerish and making me really uncomfortable. I used to like him as a friend, and for a few days I thought Id want to go out with him, but I dont, and now he's just plain annoying me...he waits for me after half my classes and tries to tickle me 24/7. Now Im dreading homecoming, because I said I'd go with him, because I felt bad saying no, but I made it clear we were just going as friends. But some of my friends talk to him online and he's like obsessed with me. So so bad. :crazy:

what should I do?

VG :hug:

you need to have a real conversation with him and explain things. Do it in a nice way but tell him the things that make you feel uncomfortable! He needs to know that he's making you uncomfortable :yes:

You should probably do it in person without distractions to make sure that it's really settled. Hopefully things will get straightened and you could enjoy homecoming with him.

If you don't see that happening then include that in your conversation. Just tell him you don't think it's a good idea since you don't feel that way about him.

thanks for the advice. :hug:

I know I should do the things you said and just talk to him. But when he's not stalking me (which only started this week), he's a really cool guy and I've been friends with him for a few years and I don't want to lose him as a friend. I almost just want to have my friends (who are also friends with him and agree he's being really creepy) hint to him that I don't like him. But that's really dumb and immature and very high school. Although I am in high school after all. :wink:

Maybe I will grow up and follow your advice though. :shrug:

VG I could see that working. Just make sure it's the right person telling him the right things. That's certainly how we did everything in high school :)

Also a less intimidating way to talk to him seriously would be online chat.

right...I dunno, it might not even be a big deal. I told him I had previous dinner arrangements (which so far consists of a Nutella sandwich party at my friend's house :wink: )...and my friends use AIM and I dont, and they're very concerned about the situation and very proactive about preventing him asking me out or any very bad situations like that. :wink:

so maybe it's not a big deal.

anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower and eat some cake and read some Harry Potter or something. I'm so tired, had crew this morning and we (B boat) beat the A boat's ass! :rockon:

^tears of joy at the love of the irish:wink:

woooooohoooo...song 2 styley:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom