Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for easter

donuts.jpg

Varitek said:

i like the train one. cause it's real. "how the fuck did you manage that"

Yeah. I'd love to see it from some other angles.

Axver said:

I passed 39,000 and didn't even notice until I was at about 39,117. :(

Far too late for anybody to check back and see what my 39,000th post was.

Wonder how I'll waste my 40,000th post? Maybe a custom setlist. Randomly in the middle of a boobs discussion.

i expect something seriously epic. and if i'm not around, a link to it. it is not everyday you reach a 10,000 post milestone.

Varitek said:

i expect something seriously epic. and if i'm not around, a link to it. it is not everyday you reach a 10,000 post milestone.

I've got no epic ideas though. :(

Wow, after dying in 39, 40 degree heat lately, it didn't get past 19.3 degrees in Melbourne today! :up:

Axver said:

An ultimate setlist featuring every song on U2's 11 studio albums?

would surely deserve its own thread if you go that route.

some girl who i already seriously thought was a complete fucking idiot is abroad on a program that goes berlin and then vienna. she just published a column in our daily email newspaper (yeah, small school, there's one, and it has like 1-3 new articles a day) about how much vienna sucks. i emailed the editor asking to write a rebuttal, and i emailed her with this, which i coincidentally just came across:

dasfailboot.jpg

Varitek said:
ironically, Lee MacPhail and Larry MacPhail are the only father-son pair to make the baseball hall of fame

:lol:

Way to defy your last name, guys!

Time for more snippet-checking.

Vazza, if you'd been around last night my time, you'd have seen I really do enjoy U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom