Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Penis on a spring

Penis on a pogo stick.
photo_ppl21.jpg

Just when I'm starting to feel bad for being an arse, you guys mention one of the worst TV shows in history.

cinnaminson said:

me too :hi5:

It's only 7.20 here!!

I also have all of The Office, Arrested Development, 24, Lost, The 4400, Heroes, Supernatural, 6 seasons of The Simpsons, 2 of Ducktales and Rescue Rangers, 3 of the X-Files, and 4 of Family Guy. Holy shit. That's a lot of tv on dvd.

Axver said:
Just when I'm starting to feel bad for being an arse, you guys mention one of the worst TV shows in history.

Now I could be a bitch and get started on trains....but I'm not that kind of girl....:tongue:

Axver said:

About 5 shows were mentioned.

the tourist said:

I also have all of The Office, Arrested Development, 24, Lost, The 4400, Heroes, Supernatural, 6 seasons of The Simpsons, 2 of Ducktales and Rescue Rangers, 3 of the X-Files, and 4 of Family Guy. Holy shit. That's a lot of tv on dvd.

Why would you mention the Office before Arrested Development?

What's crazy is that I've been such a cunt to Axver that he's posted so much less tonight that I have double the posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom