Unos, dos, tres, catorce, testje....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya testjes :wave:

sorry I haven't checked in for a while... I had some problems with my suitemates that almost made me and my roommate move out. everything's fine for now... :slant:

I know how you feel fah... I've got plenty of schoolwork to catch up on :huh:

Almost all 2500 were pointless! I am so proud of myself! :dance:

I just spent two hours assembling my new bookshelf and now I can't figure out how to get it in my room. :mad:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

bammo2 said:
Like Harry Enfield said, it's not flying I'm scared of, it's crashing

:|

Oh God! I can totally realte to that! That's exactly what's on ym mind for the duration fo the flight. :|

I think I'm gonna have to start practising some relaxation excercises from now on if I want to have a pleasent 12 hour flight to Dublin next march. :madspit:

I'm sorry :reject:

But I just have this mental picture of her and her coffee cup trying to push/pull/carry/lift that bookcase through a hole that is too small.

Maybe if she took the books off it would help :D

How can 'we' help her :hmm:

:grumpy:

No books on it. No shelves. No carrying a coffee cup. And I still don't have it in my fecking room! It doesn't help that it's twice my size and triple my weight.

Popmartijn said:
*doesn't dare to suggest to deconstruct the bookshelf and reconstruct it again in the room*

:reject:

You better not. :shame: There is a reason I didn't assemble it in my room in the first place, you know.

fah said:
*dares to suggest*

Find a large strong friend to help you :yes:

Because all the people I know strong enough to help me have wicked senses of humor and would much perfer to come over and watch me try to get it in here myself. :madspit:

I can't blame them, it is pretty funny. Or it will be...someday.

Why I do I have the feeling that I'm in one of those comical school situations where someone has dropped all his/her books and as they try to pick something up, they drop something else, meanwhile everyone stands around laughing?

Tomer said:

:sigh: Right now this seems like a very reasonable option.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I think I'm gonna have to start practising some relaxation excercises from now on if I want to have a pleasent 12 hour flight to Dublin next march. :madspit:

March? :hmm: for some reason I had it in my head that you were heading over this way this month

March means I've got plenty of time to save money for our road trip :hyper::up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom