Ultimate Fantasy Hockey Pool.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't want my bias to enter in on the decision... it's pretty much up to mofo now if he wants to go through with it.

There's no shame in revoking a trade if the goods delivered were not as promised. I don't want to unfairly disadvantage anyone in that regard.

Sorry to bust your balls my friend.

hey he is getting the goods he was promised

you cant make a trade and then a couple days later be like, oh wait, maybe that wasnt a good trade, and then take it back

when you hit accept that means yes, i want the trade, the end, no turning back

its not the commissioners job to help out the people who may not know as much as hockey, thats what leagues and trades are for, trying to find people to make the best trades with

i cant believe this is even being discussed, we agreed on a trade, we made it, there was no collusion

that is a fair trade and in no way should be blocked, if someone doesnt know all the information then it is their own fault, caveat emptor

like i said, i am giving him what i promised

obviously mofo wont want to do the trade now, because everybody has said it was a bad one for him, even though i still dont think it is a bad trade at all, he will be signed soon and put up the points

like it or not your bias has already entered the decision if you let mofo decide now, since you told him you didnt think it was a good trade, so as a commissioner you are now taking control of the trades of some people in your league

it was bad enough you already set up some poeples entire pre rankings, but now that you are controlling who they should and shouldnt trade, thats just utterly ridiculous

if you wanted more than one team then you should have signed up with another team under your own name, instead of controlling someone elses

one final point, abeischer has never been a starter in the league, so who knows how he will do with the opportunity, he could go bust, or colorado may just decide they want to pick up a proven goalie and send him back to be a back up

you never know what is gonna happen, which makes it even more ridiculous for you to be the judge of whats fair and not

Let Chizip have it, apparently this is one of the most important things in his life right now.

Good lord people, it's Fantasy Hockey, the place where you can play and imagine like you were every really good at sports, not reality. Give it a rest.

Anyone want the rest of my players? I think I'd like an entire team of unsigned players, that would be a 'fair trade that helps both of us', I'm sure.

hahahahaa

i think i've already said i wanna riot a couple times in this thread :shifty:

white riot, a riot of my own--the clash
and all i want is to have a runnin riot--cock sparrer
i wanna kick some heads in i wanna running riot--roger miret & the disasters
riot riot upstart--agnostic front

I'm just mad that I havent received my goat payment from Chizip yet.

Once that happens, he'll regain his place as 'favorite dirty slut in Indiana' in my book. :sexywink:

PS - Sorry I was a dick Chizzer, I had man-PMS or something, it was uncalled for. I'll make it up to you in disturbing yet intriguing ways.

Last edited:
Momentary Lapse of Judgement.

An apology of sorts:

Chizip, my actions following the proposed trade were indeed callous and disrespectful. It was not my intent to embarrass you or mofo publicly, but as we discussed in conversations prior to the season... I thought I made it clear that trades should be scrutinized by the entire league, if they at all appear to be suspicious. You were in concordance with this, and I had hoped we would both be accountable and bound to this stipulation.

Whether or not the trade was or is viable, is arbitrary now. I have tainted the transaction and for that I apologize. A momentary lapse of judgement of sorts... I jumped the gun and made an ass of myself. But I was only attending to league matters in the way I sought fit... as hypocritical as it was.

Don't remain bitter over something so petty and insignificant... it's not worth it. Your attention is better served towards kicking my ass next week.

I don't ask for forgiveness of any sort... only the allowance to make mistakes. It is my first time as a commissioner, and in no way am I trying to rig the system against you or anyone else. As selfish as I appear to be, I'm only trying to make the league even and fair...

A pursuit I know that you can appreciate.

cujo
sincere? what the fuck is up with that?

yes i have to say i obviously over reacted as well, i was kind of embarrassed to come on today and see what i had written

but im glad to see everyone is all set to move past this and hopefully we will have a fun and exciting year

well with that out of the way, back to business

i was able to snag another starting goalie off the waiver wire, so that gives me 4 good goalies. so, if someone can come up with a great deal, i MAY be able to part with one... its gotta be a good deal though, as at anytime a goalie can get hurt and that can screw you, thats why i have prepared as i have

but as always, im open for offers for anything, thanks and god bless

AvsGirl41 said:

And it shows. :flirt:

I think you should let Chizip feel that grip. Give him something to aspire to. :wink:

Now I wouldn't want him to become envious of me....or would I?:hmm:

avsgirl and cujo's return to old avatars have made me think i'm caught in a time warp.

horndogs...hahahaha...if i weren't attatched to my name, i'd take it

Back
Top Bottom