UK X Factor!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a god!!!! Good bye and good ridance 4 tune!!!:wink:

^Yes - he, he! - That's two of his acts gone!!

Last edited:
I agree there are still a few who suck. I like Andy and that Maria girl but not so sure about the others...

Aardvark747 said:
Chico is still in!:ohmy:

Yup! The public (who are a bunch of mindless twats I might add) voted to keep him in for another week. :shrug:

I did feel sorry for Sharon at the end as the two acts she had to choose from were both fairly decent. Bet she was wishing that she could've sent Chico home instead!

i just joined this thread so i haven't read all of it....

am i the only one who thinks Philip is sooooo unbelievably crap?!?!
simon was right about him being as flat as a pancake - i had to leave the room when he sang and i didn't even do that for Chico!

^Philip just can't shake off his nerves. If he's like that this wknd, he should go, no question.

In other news, has anyone else heard the rumour that Chenai has become pregnant by Shayne?:ohmy:

^No, but I have now!:shocked: Come to think of it, Chenai does cry alot...... maybe that is due to the hormones:ohmy:

:wink:

digsy said:

am i the only one who thinks Philip is sooooo unbelievably crap?!?!

No, my mum thinks so too...

And how annoying was Louis in last week's episode? "I saved your act last week Sharon...". What should THAT have to do with anything? Apparently, Sharon and Louis have been warned by the show's producers that they have to stop ganging up against Simon so it'll be interesting to see what happens this week as a result of that...

^Yeah, they are pretty dreadful - they did that awful ballad last week:yuck:

That is the second time those boys have sung a U2 song!

Have to say Simon's comments this week were spot on. I thought that Shane guy (who did the Bryan Adams song) is getting a bit cocky - Simon was right in his comment but Shane totally dismissed it. Conway Sisters were true to form and butchered that Bonnie Tyler song!:no:

My thoughts:

1. I also agree with Simon about Summer of '69. You DO need grit in your voice to sing it.

2. It WAS cute when Chico danced with that little girl.

3. BUT do the public really want Chico back over Phillip? I thought Phillip's performance last night was the best one he'd done of all the live shows.

Wow - she is pretty aardie - you make a lovely couple:yes: :shh:

:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

:madwife: Jusr found this!!!:rockon:

:lol: - your secret is out aardie! If she batters you with the rolling pin don't blame me!!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom