ugly people who are only attracted to hot people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
would you like it if we were attracted to you?

And by we, I mean single girls of the age of 22 in Atlanta, Georgia.

:sexywink:

Dulce de Leche said:
would you like it if we were attracted to you?

And by we, I mean single girls of the age of 22 in Atlanta, Georgia.

maybe if they recognized the people they talk to on msn?

While in Palm Springs, I found a truck load of UGLYS looking for hot people...

3448779523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A72946672ot1lsi

Why are you so hard on your appearance. Appearance isn't everything, right?

In my estimation appearance accounts for only 55% of your success, so you must be doing something right with the other 45%? What is the secret to your success?

Mr. BAW said:
While in Palm Springs, I found a truck load of UGLYS looking for hot people...

3448779523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A72946672ot1lsi

haha, best licence plate ever!

reggie, my secret to my success? i'm always contradicting myself...i'm always happy and unhappy about the same things at the same time.

and that's actually the truth.

success is imbalance. happiness breeds contempt.

though of course, if you really know how to handle happiness, then that shouldn't be a problem.

so do you have a particular life philosophy that you follow, or any particular nuggets of wisdom to share with us?

lmjhitman said:
so do you have a particular life philosophy that you follow, or any particular nuggets of wisdom to share with us?

life philosophy...no not really. i am christian, for what it's worth...though i do cringe to say that, what with the stereotypes and preconceived notions that come with it.

i'm liberal, left. not conservative.

my only wisdom is the following that my dad said a few years ago.

"it is the way it is"

remarkably simple. stark contrast to the way most people make their lives...unnecessarily complex.

deal with it, and realize the sun will come up in the morning. if it doesn't, well then you're dead anyway and it doesn't really matter.

ladywithspinninghead said:

ah, is that how you know Brian Cook?

that would make sense, wouldn't it?

no, i 7ust listened to him all the time back in the day.

i met him a few times at events, and phoned him up at the station. nothing else.

what about yourself?

Zoomerang96 said:

that would make sense, wouldn't it?

no, i 7ust listened to him all the time back in the day.

i met him a few times at events, and phoned him up at the station. nothing else.

what about yourself?

Yep, listened to him lots too when I lived in Winnipeg so I called him up and we bonded over the fact we were both U2 fanatics and both came from Saskatoon!

Haven't spoken to him in ages though...

he works at freq 107 in winnipeg, i believe...if you're ever interested in catching up. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
deal with it, and realize the sun will come up in the morning. if it doesn't, well then you're dead anyway and it doesn't really matter.

i like this one.

*appreciates bear*

Where are Casey and Finnigan in the midst of this CBC lockout? (Well, I understand Finnigan's dilemma...but Casey?).

Typing those 7's for J's 7ust seems like a whole lot of effort, don't you think? I've noticed a few discrepancies...:hmm:

Why are you so hard on yourself, when you're funny as hell!?:)

Are you my brother? The one who never returned from the great war?

zonelistener said:
what is the radio station's format (work)?

I picture you working at a country station...or maybe even lite FM or something.

No, no, no. It must be some sort of hot 100 station that plays Britney Spears :happy:

1. There are concerts in Winnipeg? Like, for real?

2. Is UManitoba any good?

3. If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

zonelistener said:
what is the radio station's format (work)?

I picture you working at a country station...or maybe even lite FM or something.

i work at head office, and i look after the "entertainment" end of things for a large number of stations...wide variety of formats.

angelordevil said:
Where are Casey and Finnigan in the midst of this CBC lockout? (Well, I understand Finnigan's dilemma...but Casey?).

Typing those 7's for J's 7ust seems like a whole lot of effort, don't you think? I've noticed a few discrepancies...:hmm:

Why are you so hard on yourself, when you're funny as hell!?:)

Are you my brother? The one who never returned from the great war?

casey and finnigan? how do you know i liked them?

i use an onscreen keyboard when i'm feeling motivated.

i'm not funny...you are a runner and i am my father's son. compliment noted, and appreciated though.

i've got a brother and his name is benielle. he's married and has 7 kids all of which are no less than twice as old as me.

ok, some of these answers are becoming a little less convincing aren't they?

ah well, show must go on!

gooday

anitram said:
1. There are concerts in Winnipeg? Like, for real?

2. Is UManitoba any good?

3. If you were a tree, what kind would you be?

1. try this on for size

arcade fire at the end of the month
feist in a month and a half
broken social scene in two months

:drool:

2. never attended, though most of my friends either do or have at some point. it's really not rated high among schools nationally, but for certain faculties it's quite good. education and law i believe are two of them... :sexywink:

3. if i were a tree, i'd be the tallest tree that ever stood. what kind? that wouldn't matter...i 7ust wanna live long and be extremely high.

so in all your travels, what was your favourite destination, and why?

do you have a least favourite?

Zoomerang96 said:
yes, that i do.

...even the homeless wore suits.

I personally think this is POST OF THE DAY!

you heard it here first

caisenma you fine sexy piece of man-fleeh

Zoomerang96 said:

1. try this on for size

arcade fire at the end of the month
feist in a month and a half
broken social scene in two months

:drool:

Fuuuuuck.

Well my Vertigox8 is just as good!!! :|

Back
Top Bottom