Type the first thing that pops into your head lXl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Carek1230
why does cabbage give you gas

The same reason other vegetables like beans, broccoli and cauliflower are considered 'gassy-types' too.

These foods create acid bubbles inside the stomach wall lining when digested ... which in turn, cause air pockets to build-up in the stomach and then carry through to the intestines as well.

Unfortunately, when consuming these foods ... passing gas (or relieving the air from the acid bubbles) is only method of relief (if you don't have an antacid available with you) :wink:

Is that tonight already?! It doesn't feel like 5 minutes since we were turning the clocks back one hour .. :ohmy:

^ LOL! Off The Simpsons? I actually really loved that song :laugh:
:dance:

partygirlvox said:
Is that tonight already?! It doesn't feel like 5 minutes since we were turning the clocks back one hour .. :ohmy:

I don't think we're doing that in the UK...are we? It's just like you say- it doesn't seem that long since we put the clocks back. :slant: Time seems to going so fast these days! :scream:

waynetravis said:

the Americans decided to move their clocks 2 weeks early :coocoo:

:tsk: Those Americans. :rolleyes: They've always got to be different. Because, naturally, like putting an unnecessary 'u' in random words and pronouning vitamin as vit-a-min instead of vi-ta-min, 'we' are right about everything and 'they' are wrong :yes:
:wink:
:sigh: It's no fun teasing Americans when none of them are here to start shout-singing Star Spangled Banner back at me while making numerous references to "saving our asses" in WW2 :sad:
:wink:

(I'm only joking to any Americans reading :uhoh: )

waynetravis said:
yah its off the Simpsons :lol:

the Americans decided to move their clocks 2 weeks early :coocoo:

Oh, I thought it was a bit too soon...
why on earth are they doing that?!

RavenBlue said:
Oddly enough, mine seems to be alright
:huh:
:angry: This is because of what I said about Americans earlier isn't it? Victimisation! That's what this is! :wink:

waynetravis said:
put the clock back an hour in your userCP

thats what i did :crack:

Yeah but then if I do that , I'll be in the wrong time zone and I'll have to change it back again at the end of March. I know that it doesn't really matter but it just feels wrong somehow. :lol: (I know that sounds crazy!)

TheQuiet1 said:

(I know that sounds crazy!)

......... yeah.

:lol:

i know what you mean.
its confusing now. cos the time difference is shorter.

when i first came online and saw the forum clock i was like WTF :crack:

Am I the only person who doesn't ever notice the forum clock? :ohmy:

I find that completely bizarre too Q1&PG how in America the clocks have gone forward, even though ours haven't :coocoo:

Like what on earth is that all about? I didn't even realise that happened 'til last year or something!! :huh: I don't see the point in it - surely that should happen all at the same time everywhere? :shrug:

I was confused at first when i saw the times on here an hour ahead, like i thought it was GMT :eyebrow:

:ohmy: I can't get Steve Perry outta my mind !! :drool:

He was such a GREAT frontman for Journey ... why did he have to leave from the music scene ?? :sad:

Journey now is NOT the same anymore ... sorry, but that new singer is NOT the voice for Journey. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom