Type the first thing that pop into your head Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god party girl! :ohmy: that is controversial but if i got going with that, i'd end up getting banned :shh:

:shifty:

I'm so sorry to hear that Tiny :( :hug: :hug:

If it's any consolation at all you have a small package of more goodies to look forward to for Thanksgiving! ;) :up:

Awwww :happy: that's lovely! I look forward to your email then! :happy:

Oh remember you asked about I'm a celebrity? Well yes it's a tv prog. It's about putting mostly minor celebs in the jungle in Queensland, Australia and they have to sleep in a basic camp and they do bushtucker trials which involves things like having a load of maggots, snakes&spiders thrown over you or crawl over you and this is what they have to do to win meals every day! :huh: :yuck: :lmao:

Sounds bizarre i know, but it's so funny&entertaining! One person who's in it you'll prob know is David Gest! :ohmy:

Cool :wink: It was usually on for 2 weeks but they've made it 3 now :dancing: :applaud: Tonight David Gest was standing in a tank with mini crocs in the water with him and then they gradually let in more and more while he has to collect plastic stars per meal they win, so he won 6 for 10 people so they were pleased!

Well, i'm off now Tiny - gettin' late here so night and prob speak tom night :wave: :hug: take care :wink:

I fancy a lovely big takeaway but shouldn't be so naughty, should i? :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom