Type the first thing that pop into your head Part IX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know :( i started getting a sore throat late on Thurs night&now my throat feels really bad so i was worried i'd end feeling really horrid&have to lie down today but thankfully it's just my throat that's bothering me and also mum gave me my xmas money lastnight so i have some Jack Daniles to drink, so i'm going to make one soon! :drool: :drunk:

I hope that all it is, is a sore throat. Take it easy and rst all that you can. :hug: How sweet that your mum gave you your Christmas already. The Jack Daniels will help you sleep.

She always gives me some money around a week before so i can buy what i want to get :yes: :up: :heart: my friend said it will prob help your throat! :drool: you do think it will help me sleep? I'd normally think that alcohol would stop you sleeping! :ohmy:

I know that it helps me sleep a little bit better. Try gaugling with salt water. It makes your throat feel better and also helps heal it.

My mom used to do the same thing about giving me money before Christmas also.

I never could do the garggling thing Tiny :no: my mum always did it but it just makes me really squeamish/panicky the whole idea :uhoh: thanks for suggesting it anyway&trying to help :hug:

I'm feeling better already, thanks :)

I always wished i could do certain things - my mum can swim reall well too, but i found it so difficult :(

:hug: for us! my mum's always saying it seems funny to her as she finds swimming really easy :sigh:

Hmmm there'sw few things my mum claims not to be able to do, you know her always joking of being multi-talented but seriously, her health would put restrictins on her yes :sad:

Oh btw, Tiny - i meant to say i'll send that email tom night now since i'm not feeling up to thinking too much and it's easier just posting short comments here, i hope you don't mind.

I hope so RB :yes: that's what worried me the other night too but thankfully it feels like it's just in my head so that's a relief&this Jack Daniels is clearing my throat a bit :happy:

And as Tiny says, it is always a sensible idea to drink lots - it always works quite well with me :up:

Back
Top Bottom