Type the 1st thing that pops into your head Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: for you Tiny!

I feel like such a pig 'cos i've eaten a thai red curry&a sundae plus half a pork pie but i still want to eat :tsk:

I've been in that situation Carek :hug: tell us if you got them to shut up! :madwife:

susanp6 said:
I've been in that situation Carek :hug: tell us if you got them to shut up! :madwife:

OMG! I rang their doorbell at 12:15am cuz I couldn't take it any more! The party started at 5pm. There were about 8 skinny bimbo girls dancing around on the wood floors all so drunk they couldn't stand or speak straight. I asked how much longer they planned to carry on their noise and the party girl almost began to cry when I told her I was really irritated, that I'd put up with enough. I'd been laying in my bed with the iPod cranked and could hear the ones in the backyard we share...and I could feel the pounding and banging around. I think they finally left about 1am, about 10 of them actually got in cars and drove off. The back yard is trashed and littered with bottles, cigarette butts, champagne corks. I am really annoyed.

I was also at one point last night counting the number of times I heard the "F" word used next door and gave up in the mid 200's.
I am thankful it's been quiet today.

this is like the worst thread ever (yeah, that popped into my head)

and I'm bored, where's the "sleep is overrated" or something like that thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom