Two books up for grabs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I've been culling the masses of books I have and will never read. Several hundred are going to the library sale, several dozen are going to my classroom, a few have gone to beloved friends and relatives ( :wave: ) , and now you have your chance.

If you want one or both, post here, PM me your address, and I'll send them off to you via media mail. This has to be US only, please. If you can't PM me, leave your email here and I'll contact you.

Both are paperbacks. If you want more details, ask here. Others may want to know too.

1. Modern Irish Short Stories, edited by Ben Forkner. Copyright date is 1980.

2. The Book of Rock Lists, by Dave Marsh and Kevin Stein. Copyright date is 1981

:wink:

It's a book of opinionated, annotated lists of all things about rock. For example, on page 234, a list of 18 songs begins. It's a list of Songs Bob Dylan Wrote But Never Recorded. The name of the song, notes on the song and who recorded it are there. Chapter 18 starts on page 287, and it's lists about Elvis (Presley). Page 486 has a list of the 25 Greatest Songs About Masturbation.

Etc. :D

martha said:
It's a book of opinionated, annotated lists of all things about rock. For example, on page 234, a list of 18 songs begins. It's a list of Songs Bob Dylan Wrote But Never Recorded. The name of the song, notes on the song and who recorded it are there. Chapter 18 starts on page 287, and it's lists about Elvis (Presley). Page 486 has a list of the 25 Greatest Songs About Masturbation.

Etc. :D

Ala High Fidelity? As in the lead characters persistance to always "top 5" everything? Sounds cool. But reading hurts my head and stuff :wink:

zonelistener said:
Martha is awesome.

I still LOVE the fact that you sent out all of thise magazine last year (or was it TWO years ago :uhoh: ).

Same here. I got an issue of Creem from June of 1979, which was when my sister was born. I gave it to her as a gift, and she flipped! She thought it was so cool.

Back
Top Bottom