Triesen, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a damn good reason I haven't been arsed with the setlist parties this tour.

There's a damn good reason I haven't been arsed with the setlist parties this tour.

I'm not going to bother for the future ones I think. There's just too many assholes there ruining the party mood for the rest. :crack:

We need to get a ST Setlist Party going! :up:

Yeah, the quasi-parties we've had in here have been pretty good.

I think Alison has been waylaid by slow computer being slow ...

lol, yeah it sucks that it's so slow. Maybe she hasn't realised yet that there's no password? She just needs to select my name and that's it.

Pfft, who does that when you can be Superthreading in a very respectable way?

Maybe I should shower... like sometime today.. or so..

I love how the initial reactions to Bad in the SP are BONO DID NOT LIE! :lmao: Well that's a bigger surprise than U2 playing Bad!

:lmao: And apparently the setlist theme was: Is Axver Ok?

They were seriously wondering that, and then you twittered in the encore break and they're now happy you're okay. :cute: You've got fans!

:lol: That's hilarious.

I'm thinking of getting a local SIM in Ireland so that I can do more updates for the Croke gigs.

Wow, it seems that U2gigs has the second-most followers on Twitter out of all the U2 sites, behind atu2. I'm surprised we have more than U2Log ...

Could be smart yes, and cheaper. We got time to get one too. I'm getting 2 airbeds I think, for Dub II and III.

Good plan. I'd like to update for as many songs as I can, rather than doing just blocks of 3-5 ... that said, for the last couple of shows, I planned my blocks so that I didn't need to do anything during songs I really like and could type the blocks during songs I'm not as into.

Well, still, a local SIM could be rather handy anyway, just for the lower cost.

Would also be nicer to text each other with that, since it'd be cheaper for the both of us. :wink:

:wave: Hello thar. So this is a superthread party hosted from my house now?

A LIECHTENSTEINIAN party no less! All three Triesenous visitors are now in the appropriate thread.

I was thinking we should make a superthread location as your house, GG! Maybe after Dublin... :wink:

Were we going to do more laundry today? I'd kinda like to put some on...

Also, we need to get pie today.

I suggested pie purchasing earlier! Some sort of berry pie agreeable to all? I'll give GG2 some money to buy pie when she goes out ...

Going out is too much effort. I'm staying put!

Liechtenstein SuperWon. Must go back some day. Should e-mail my father re: princely wine ...

Ax, you might have to get a local sim... just saw an email from that random person who wanted to meet up in Dublin...

"... I have no mobile coverage in ireland, vodpahone prepaid works everywhere else except dublin it seems, very odd."

A LIECHTENSTEINIAN party no less! All three Triesenous visitors are now in the appropriate thread.
Truth. Though I still want some Liechtensteinian beer ffs. DAMN YOU STUPID SUPERMARKET. Who's ever heard of one closing at 5 PM on a SATURDAY? :crack: :madwife: :angry:

I was thinking we should make a superthread location as your house, GG! Maybe after Dublin... :wink:

Were we going to do more laundry today? I'd kinda like to put some on...

Also, we need to get pie today.

Could be fun I guess. :wink:

Yeah, I have a pile of dark laundry in the bathroom, my t-shirts and jeans.. prolly some more undies so I can pack..

I suggested pie purchasing earlier! Some sort of berry pie agreeable to all? I'll give GG2 some money to buy pie when she goes out ...

Hm, I'm not sure if we actually have berry pie. I know we have cherry pie, which is quite okay. I'll probably get just a half, I don't see us finishing an entire pie in one day.

I was btw thinking of dinner tonight, some meat out of the freezer with *wiki's* conical cabbage?

OH SHIT CRAZY TONIGHT ON RADIO NOW!

Ax, you might have to get a local sim... just saw an email from that random person who wanted to meet up in Dublin...

"... I have no mobile coverage in ireland, vodpahone prepaid works everywhere else except dublin it seems, very odd."

Hah, well then, my hand may just be forced!

Ok, if that's the case I'm fucked too. I'm on Vodafone Europe. :uhoh:

Any kind of fruit pie suits me, really!

And yeah, I could use doing some laundry too before we go ... though for me it's not as urgent.

What am I supposed to be hearing on the radio? It sounds French...

press the chanal button to 3. My dad listens to radio 2, which sucks. And be sure it says tuner rather than Aux. Otherwise press the tuner button, which is to the right of the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom