Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
liamcool said:
Not bad. Left some feed for your girlfriend today?

I'll poison your potato crop for that insinuation. You're going to starve like it's 1848.

Axver said:
That's not the October Tour then. That's the Boy Tour. The Memphis October Tour show was 12 March 1982 at the North Hall Auditorium; after the show, the band went and got drunk at Miller's Cave for Adam's birthday and played Southern Man and Out Of Control.

Though my comment still stands, as I haven't heard the Memphis Boy Tour gig either, and looking at it, TEC's probably the only song with a snippet. Though 11OTT and Boy/Girl are both also in the set; they sometimes turned up stuff. The Boy Tour show has the better setlist, but U2 were headlining that time so it's no surprise really.
shit, you're right. i stuck it in the wrong folder for some reason*. i've never heard of the north hall auditorium either. i should listen to the memphis gig and see if it has any snippets :hmm:

i checked u2start and they didn't have either of those gigs from 82 (well i'm not surprised they didn't have the one with only two songs, but you never know). well now i hardly have any october gigs. boo. i have two! :lol:

* i've organised all my live stuff by tour, and then ordered it by date, so this way i can really tell how much i have of one tour, and i can easily find if i have a particular concert or not.

liamcool said:

You don't anymore?

Nah, I was referring to you saying I was around as I was writing my HAI post.

Ahh, I see.

And no, I don't. I just have his apartment bugged. He really doesn't have sex. :ohmy:

liamcool said:

You don't anymore?

You're going to get evicted when U2's Annhilation Tour starts there. After all, it was on Wikipedia, so it must be true.

the tourist said:

At that rate, I'll be gone again by about May of '09. :ohmy: Then for two years I'll be sucked in the abyss. Then I can come back and get myself within 1/4th of your postings again. :wink:

Don't you dare disappear.

Even if your band gets famous. I want my brush with fame!

Axver said:

Don't you dare disappear.

Even if your band gets famous. I want my brush with fame!

:lol:

I'll get famous, tell everyone on here about it, and no one will believe me.

liamcool said:
:sigh:, Lament has to be the most mediocre Crimso song ever...even with the 7/4 disco bit...:(

Does Moonchild mean anything to you?

the tourist said:

:lol:

I'll get famous, tell everyone on here about it, and no one will believe me.

mofo82 will ask why respected senior members keep lying to the forum.

I hope I get free tickets when you guys tour Australia. And free booze. And other free stuff. I like things when they're free. :wink:

liamcool said:

You needed to bug his apartment to figure that out? Honestly?

Just seems like there would've been. I mean, I used to sneak in there for sex. It's just not the same in those walls without it.

liamcool said:

You needed to bug his apartment to figure that out? Honestly?

I'm not sure what's worse: my lack of sex, or you getting it on nightly with an inflatable doll.

Axver said:

mofo82 will ask why respected senior members keep lying to the forum.

I hope I get free tickets when you guys tour Australia. And free booze. And other free stuff. I like things when they're free. :wink:

I'll get banned. :lol: Right up until I write a song called, "Up Yours, Interference."

Axver said:

I'm not sure what's worse: my lack of sex, or you getting it on nightly with an inflatable doll.

:ohmy: I'm hoping you change your sheets. I'm hoping, even more, you're not in the bed with them. :ohmy: :ohmy:

the tourist said:

I'll get banned. :lol: Right up until I write a song called, "Up Yours, Interference."

I'll buy 30 copies of the single and give them to everyone I know.

And a few people I don't, because I'm not sure I know 30 people.

Axver said:

I'll buy 30 copies of the single and give them to everyone I know.

And a few people I don't, because I'm not sure I know 30 people.

Single? Bah! Clean your mouth out, philistine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom