Time is a train, makes the future DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^I'm uploading All the World's Against you

Here is are some comments about it, from other people I sent it to "The lyrics are sad yet beautiful" "It is weird, but great" :wink:

< I get off early June, just before me b-day

wow that's late! we start in early-mid august though. :der:

good luck at your scrimmage & congrats on A boat! I got to row A boat once this season (so far). we only have 2 regattas left and I doubt I'll get to again. I'm only 5'2 and 112 lbs and the other ports on A boat are just so much bigger/faster. I think I pulled a 2:09 on my last 2k, the person just above me on port side pulled a 2:01. :slant:

it's okay though, there's always a small chance someone will miss, and anyway I am thankful I got to row on A boat once. :up:

VertigoGal said:
wow that's late! we start in early-mid august though. :der:

good luck at your scrimmage & congrats on A boat! I got to row A boat once this season (so far). we only have 2 regattas left and I doubt I'll get to again. I'm only 5'2 and 112 lbs and the other ports on A boat are just so much bigger/faster. I think I pulled a 2:09 on my last 2k, the person just above me on port side pulled a 2:01. :slant:

it's okay though, there's always a small chance someone will miss, and anyway I am thankful I got to row on A boat once. :up:

I'm so excited for regattas to start, though our first one isn't til the end of the month :grumpy: I'm very surprised at getting in the A boat, I'm seven seat, rowing starboard :up: Our first is in Syracuse, then we're doing Philly? I think? and then Pittsford and the States :hyper:

My last 2k was in October:| so I don't remember at all

Congrats on getting to row A :yes:

I'm five three and a half, 130:| I can't ever row lightweight :(

just drop like 1 lb & you can row lightweight :yes:

wow you guys get to go to all the cool regattas up there...most of ours are in, like, tennessee. :wink:

we do get to go to tampa though. and our varsity does some boston/philly ones if you qualify

^^^^You coming up in the fall for the Head of the Charles at all? :shifty:

yes, very cool regattas :yes: We're doing the Henley in Canada this summer:hyper:

And I know my weight would fluctuate, so no lightweight for me :(

Back
Top Bottom