The Tim McCarver Memorial Post-Season MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd live to hear the words "And the Tigers are going to the World Series" ever again in my lifetime. :lol:

51.jpg

I don't have TV at home and only caught the 9th inning in a restaurant, but yesterday's outcome was thrilling, making me homesick and happy.

Tonight, I really hope the Mets can tie the series. As much as I actually like the cardinals, a Tigers-Mets series will really be a dream come true.

Only 100 posts needed to break the mark set by 2006 Interference MLB Thread Part One, 240 to break Hank Aaron's record.

this could very well go seven with glavine going tomorrow and carpenter going in game six......

11-3!!!!!! HOO-HAA!!

"The St. Louis Blues in a New York Minute"

I fucking hate these Guys. I wonder if Luis Gonzalez shares in my hatred?

Wow! Gotta love that effort by Edmonds after the Mets had already scored 6 runs that inning.

no concusion either
:wink:
But seriously, awesome frickin grab!

The one thing I like about Fox is they tell you stuff about the players. I feel like Ive learned more about the Mets players in the past two weeks than I did the whole year watching sny, espn, etc..

but dont get me wrong ...........Fox is the devil!

If everyone in St. Louis has this red fake facial hair crap on their face can us mets fans start something?

Hey Numb, Headache, lets all get a brown M&M and put over our right ear!!!!:wink:

Beltran:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Fox's football coverage is the best, but their baseball coverage is the worst.

And thank God they don't still do NHL hockey! :yikes:

tomorrow nights game is huge, but if the cardinals drop it as well then i still have confidence in carpenter in game 6. i predicted cards in seven and i could wind up being right.

DaveC said:
Fox's football coverage is the best, but their baseball coverage is the worst.

And thank God they don't still do NHL hockey! :yikes:

You don't like the glowing puck huh?

Im getting tired of this frickin glowing baseball on replays!!!

What do they think Im blind?

Oh wait, they dont think anyone is bline, hence them making fun of that blind guy on TV.

StlElevation said:
tomorrow nights game is huge, but if the cardinals drop it as well then i still have confidence in carpenter in game 6. i predicted cards in seven and i could wind up being right.

I don't know about that. I don't think Suppan could pull a performance of that magnitude out of his arse again.

he would be the game seven starter correct?

I think it would shape up like this:

Glavine vs. Weaver

Maine vs. Carpenter

Perez vs. Suppan (please no trachsel!!)

do you think Perez would be able to pull off a quality start again? id take suppan in that matchup any day. i think you'd be more likely to see darren oliver.

Yea when Fox just mentioned that I thought about it, I tihnk you could see him unless they need him in long relief over the next two games. we will see it could go either way.

i know i'm a day late but go tigers!!!!!!! :)

whats so 'athletic' about the Oakland Athletics, anyways? :wink: they got swept 4-0 by the same gang that whooped the yanks. :yes:

now, come on mets!

speedracer said:
Only 100 posts needed to break the mark set by 2006 Interference MLB Thread Part One, 240 to break Hank Aaron's record.

Let's go for Hank's record.

Although, they will probably put an asterik next to this thread in the history books because of Headache's steroids. :tsk:

TheBrush said:

You don't like the glowing puck huh?

Im getting tired of this frickin glowing baseball on replays!!!

What do they think Im blind?

Oh wait, they dont think anyone is bline, hence them making fun of that blind guy on TV.

Glowing pucks. :mad:

That was the single most idiotic idea anyone ever had at Fox Sports.

Until the glowing baseball.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Glowing pucks. :mad:

That was the single most idiotic idea anyone ever had at Fox Sports.

Until the glowing baseball.

Yea, It's def. up there.....but making Tommy Lasorda the crux of your ads is pretty friggin dumb too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom