The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

You are joking right? For me I just think that I'm afraid of being a complete moron and people might have fractionally higher expectations than that.

Exactly. I want no one to have any expectations upon meeting me. Seriously. :lol:

I love my hair - so easy to do now. I have that "just got out of bed" look but it looks like I had a damn good time.

I wonder if I should be more afraid of being perceived a moron :hmm:

I just like talking to people or mostly listening. I think I'm a bit shy but very friendly at the same time

book idea- give me a bit so I can remember:huh:

I got a haircut in Dublin, it looked awesome - I wanted it frozen in time. Do you think I can recreate it even a tiny bit? NOOOOOOO I even bought a new hair dryer yesterday - nothing doing. I look like I fought a scissors and lost :sad:

I'd kill for it to be normal to wear lego hair :drool:

Last edited:
I'm not afraid of being perceived as a moron, actually. I could not even describe what holds me back in these situations. Bottom line is, I'll be there, and, at some point will just scream "I'm No Spoken Words, now, who wants a piece of me???" That'll break the ice.

No spoken words said:
I'm not afraid of being perceived as a moron, actually. I could not even describe what holds me back in these situations. Bottom line is, I'll be there, and, at some point will just scream "I'm No Spoken Words, now, who wants a piece of me???" That'll break the ice.

:lol:

I'll introduce myself first so you don't scare me :wink:

redkat said:

should we just walk away and leave it? :sad:

When the hell have Irish people ever just walked away and left something when it can be beaten to death, resurrected and beaten again??? You're a disgrace...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
At this point I think it'd be pretty much impossible for me to go unnoticed in NY, wouldn't it? :hmm: :wink:

Not that I want to, of course... ;)

I can. There will be 2 people there that have met me, though, so, that could screw my anonymity up. Then again, my friggin photo is on my friggin profile, but, what are the odds of someone looking at that and then remembering it at the show? Slim and none. Nope, I'll be perfectly unrecognizable!!! :)

ETA - at the show, that is. Would be pretty sad if I went back home and nobody at all recognized me. "Mom? Dad? It's me, No spok....fuck, I mean, Mike!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom