The Temple Bar, where real life and dreams collide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm having a slice of cheese with some honey wheat bread and Bailey's mint chocolate on the rocks in my kitty cat glass.

That's quite the warm up for NYE. You almost have Beav beat for 007like excitement :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

That's quite the warm up for NYE. You almost have Beav beat for 007like excitement :wink:

He's got me by a mile. I'm not quoting myself in threads. :wink:

I really needed this week to wind down, but my thing is I tend to stay up way too late (try 3am) so I end up feeling lethargic for the days that follow. I'm making it my goal to get to sleep by at least 1 tonight.

snowbunny00774 said:

I can top both of them

I just finished unpacking and I've wiped my mud mask off

yea I'm becoming addicted to mud :help:

snowbunny00774 said:
Most of my conversations with myself are in my head with the occasional out loud one. Am I doing that wrong?:huh:

One day, just after I had gotten to my new office, I was having a conversation with myself, and I started thinking about something, and I just started to laugh out loud. This old guy was coming the other way, and he saw me, by myself, laughing, so he started laughing, so naturally, feeling like an idiot, I laughed more. This was 2 years ago and everytime we pass in the hall, he starts laughing, so I start laughing. So to answer your question, if you don't want people to think you're a looney, yeah, you're doing it wrong.

I want to go to bed...I have no idea what's wrong with me. So much to do though. I wish I drank Baileys, that might perk me up:(

UberBeaver said:

One day, just after I had gotten to my new office, I was having a conversation with myself, and I started thinking about something, and I just started to laugh out loud. This old guy was coming the other way, and he saw me, by myself, laughing, so he started laughing, so naturally, feeling like an idiot, I laughed more. This was 2 years ago and everytime we pass in the hall, he starts laughing, so I start laughing. So to answer your question, if you don't want people to think you're a looney, yeah, you're doing it wrong.

I laugh at my thoughts all the time :shifty: I'm quite hilarious, if only you all knew that.

No it's in O.C Lila, gotta be near home :drunk:

there are checkpoints everywhere by the way :yikes: and we have a designated driver

snow-guinness will perk you up

Dinner sucked, and, fun times, my fucking DVD player is on the fritz.

Redkat, to answer your question in my lame-ass journal, I'm in Redondo Beach, down towards the Hollywood Riviera.

redkat said:

not sure, I think they're fighting over it :wink:

NSW I see your location now, that's not far from manhattan. Why did dinner suck? I had frosting off an old cake :reject: was it worse than that?

You know what? No, it was not worse than that, to be perfectly candid. It sucked because I tired something from a Chinese Restaurant that I've never ordered from there and they botched it up.

Yes, Manahttan is just North of me, with Hermosa right between.

ETA - Really? Cake frosting for dinner? And the cake was old? That's awesome.

redkat - tell the friends to hire a limo or something - then you can all party and the limo can be the designated driver :wink:

Me? No, I generally don't go out for New Year's Eve, especially to Long Beach (is that in Calif.?). No discussion of it in here that I recall. Are you going?

:wave:

Yea, I'm venturing down to the OC for New Year's. It's not my favorite holiday but it'll be fun listening to good music.

Last time I checked the map Long Beach was still, in fact, in Calif. I think there was some talk of moving it...

No spoken words said:

Yes, Manahttan is just North of me, with Hermosa right between.

ETA - Really? Cake frosting for dinner? And the cake was old? That's awesome.

Really :yes: my diet is cool like that :wink:

probably too late to hire a limo, though I'd love to not have to use a designated driver on NYE :hmm:

Yes VG occasionally we do plan ahead. :shifty:

:lol: Hope you have fun there!

Thora - There was an article in the L.A. Times about Champagnes. I think you just have to register with the website. I'm trying to find the link for you (I'll PM it if/when I get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom