The Temple Bar - where everyone is lookin' good - UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
what's fios? do I need it?

maybe - I got a note in the door yesterday that apparently I've been scamming cable for about 3 yrs and forgot ( I actually did forget, cos I was up in arms when I got the 3 day notice and got out my bill so I could point out the charges....and then saw they were for internets and phone but no cable...tee hee oops) then I remembered borrowing the little tool thing ya need to open the box on the outside and get yourself set up. I had conveniently erased that memory.

So now I need to pick a cable set up and all that jazz. I've looked at their site and there is wayyyyy too much to choose from and I don't really watch TV anyway so I may do without for now. I do like conan though if I make it home in time/ boring day to day trivia for which you do not pay $12 to read. oh sorry that's $18 now isn't it.

Unless you're that philly cheapskate*.

philly cheapskate - not to be mistaken for philly cheesesteak

Hey, look - a cable thief. FiOS is Verizon's TV/Internet service. It means Fiber Optic....uh... Stuff. :happy: :wonderswhytheypayme: I don't know that it's in Canada. Can you get like a cheap basic package and still get Conan? Which do you prefer, Barbarian or the Destroyer? I've never actually seen either. phale. I have seen Beastmaster about 1000 times though. I wish we had a Conan channel.

Triva for $18? You can play on TV? That's awesome. :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

Alright, get me a picture of someone walking into a wall with your mad paint skills.

I'll give you a gold star and a Schrute Buck.

How about a man walking DOWN a wall?

gw_man_walking_man_walking_500.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:
So now I need to pick a cable set up and all that jazz. I've looked at their site and there is wayyyyy too much to choose from and I don't really watch TV anyway so I may do without for now. I do like conan though if I make it home in time/ boring day to day trivia for which you do not pay $12 to read. oh sorry that's $18 now isn't it.

Unless you're that philly cheapskate*.

philly cheapskate - not to be mistaken for philly cheesesteak

youjustmadethelistbuddy.jpg

You just made the list, buddy.

Maybe mine could be a repeat of what Mia described as a "classic."

"Alien Invasion"

DSCN4319.jpg

It's amazing that you're supposed to guard things and you can't even keep your phone number from people on the internets.

maybe :shifty:

yeah i was gonna call patti and i saw "phil" listed in my addy book. i guess we exchanged digits or somethin in hawaii, i don't remember. but yeah i was like "lol is this The Phil?" i have Lies' # too!!! i remember calling Lies though...so that makes sense. i don't think i ever called you though...

isn't he? i think you should get one too :D you'd love an aussie. they love to play, but also make great guard dogs. and he is intuitive too! he knows how to calm people when they are crying.

can dogs see in color? because mine can. he apparently only likes pink, fuzzy, squeaky toys.

:lol: it's got a little bit of everything!!!

hey guys...i think i just scored! last week i asked in this other msg board of my 2nd fav band ever about bass tabs for songs. and then the bassist himself created an account (it says it is his first and only post) and posted his e-mail and told me to contact him and he'll hook me up!!! too bad he is married with children :(

unico said:
:lol: it's got a little bit of everything!!!

hey guys...i think i just scored! last week i asked in this other msg board of my 2nd fav band ever about bass tabs for songs. and then the bassist himself created an account (it says it is his first and only post) and posted his e-mail and told me to contact him and he'll hook me up!!! too bad he is married with children :(

RaftW63.jpg

SEND IT IN, JEROME!

Back
Top Bottom