The Temple Bar-Where Everybody Knows your Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Glad you're getting to go out, sounds like you could use the break.

Hey Thora!

Yeah. I went out earlier this week but it was just for a couple drinks and I just got moderately toasty. I need to be giggly and silly and flirty, aka, how I get when I drink a lot. :yes:

Ok, and with that image in your guys' heads, I'm out.

Keep those fires burning for when I return Reg. :sexywink:

Thora, be good :hug:

NSW, I'll say this now - GO HOME!!!!!! :madwife:

:wave:

Go home? It's 2:07pm. If I do split early, it'll be because this cold has moved to my head now.

Hey Phil. Interviews happened this morning. One with the HR lady was brief, just an overview for her, really.

The one with the actual guy I'd be working for went ok. He's gonna take a month to make up his mind, so, I'll not know until the end of Feb. It's odd cos I'm arleady doing some work with him on this network, so he already has a feel for me. So, we did the interview, which went about as well as can be. He was blunt, he has 2 more really strong candidates to talk to next week and the week after...but he said "you're definitely in the running", so, I guess that's good to be told up front. So, this time next month, we'll see. In the meantime, there's plenty of mystery and intrigue at my own network to last a lifetime. :) Phil, again, thank you for asking.

We were all just waiting for NSW to blurt it out.
Sounds like they went well.
Hope you are feeling better. Hows about some chicken soup? Or Wonton Soup? All this food talk... and I've yet to have lunch :grumpy:

Chicken soup is a good idea and likely is in my immediate future.

They did go well, now it's just wait and see. In some respects, I'm amazingly qualified for the role, and in one respect, I'm not, so, that could work against me.

No spoken words said:

They did go well, now it's just wait and see. In some respects, I'm amazingly qualified for the role, and in one respect, I'm not, so, that could work against me.

Don't we all say that after an interview? Self-doubt and confidence...it's a weird mixture. :shrug:

Best of luck buddy!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Don't we all say that after an interview? Self-doubt and confidence...it's a weird mixture. :shrug:

Best of luck buddy!!

I think I'm the best person for the job, but, would understand it if they passed me over for someone stronger in the areas I'm not quite as strong.

We shall see! :)

Thanks, Reg!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, your house doesn't know how to spell 'good'? :no:

That's too bad...houses that spell bad using turn to drugs...:sigh:

Using turn to drugs? :eyebrow: Talk about grammar!

My bad. My excuse is that I haven't eaten since last night's vanilla ice cream and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies snack during Grey's Anatomy. I'm weak :cracked:

No spoken words said:

I'd wish you luck, but we all know it's not luck. It's about HEADSHOTS and KILLING SPREES!

(Have you played Halo, or am I just sounding like a lunatic?)

Back
Top Bottom