The Temple Bar: We've got hooking calls... and Sicy's Lemon Drops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Let's just say she was a big woman...and she lack the bodily functions to hold it in, and she had the flu or something, and she got to the stall as fast as she could, but she didn't sit down fast enough and basically she blew like a howitzer....I was told she sprayed all over the stall and on the wall....:yuck:.... I felt sorry for her then....she retired a week and a half later.

Dude, you're killin the dream, man. Sexual harrasment is supposed to be something beautiful shared between 2 people that really don't like each other that much, and are probably not very stable to begin with. Or maybe one of them has those traits, and the other is normal? It doesn't matter, the point is....that's gross, man. Ugh.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Beav....you are a pervert....acceptance is half the battle :yes:

:sigh:

:raiseshand: How many steps is this program? I usually lose focus around 4.

UberBeaver said:

Dude, you're killin the dream, man. Sexual harrasment is supposed to be something beautiful shared between 2 people that really don't like each other that much, and are probably not very stable to begin with. Or maybe one of them has those traits, and the other is normal? It doesn't matter, the point is....that's gross, man. Ugh.

:sigh:

:raiseshand: How many steps is this program? I usually lose focus around 4.

Beav, I'm here to shed light on the real consequences of SH...it ain't all fun and games...:tsk:

But for the most part it is....:shh:

Is it safe to come in yet :shifty:

NSW - loved your comeback. I LOL'd. Really.

And the picture Reggie painted brought me back to reality. And almost my breakfast as well :yikes:

Can I get a WTF? Why do people NOT RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS? :angry:

Round 2 today :hyper:

Thanks Beav - I knew I could count on you :hi5:

Now can you call my accountant and webguy?
mad.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Now that I'm working from home, I'd have to harass myself, and I don't have any money to pay myself a huge settlement. :(

I can relate. :hug:

Though I do have a husband here who can harass me. Too bad I can't get a huge settlement, money-wise that is :shifty:

I just got an e-mail that we now have a local chapter of the Make Poverty History group (the Canadian equivalent of The One Campaign) and that they're meeting next week. I'm considering attending. There could be some young, hot, social-justice minded young men there. :shifty: :shallow:

Back
Top Bottom