The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

that one is boring. the ticket mistake cost me $40 so that's waaaayyyyy funnier. :evilsquintyeyes:

Funnier, maybe, but the other one is a lot more embarassing. And I thought that was the point, no? Get acquainted with Galileo.

And on that note, kids, it's time to leave my humble abode.....talk to you later.

My mom's idea of exercise is doing laps around the downstairs of the house for an hour every day and it's just embarrassing. I mean, she freaking powerwalks from room to room.

Now she has a pinched nerve in her ankle so it looks like no more walking for awhile :happy:

snowbunny00774 said:
VP's had my cooking before, she knows she's not missing anything!

If I wasn't well into my cups at that point, I'm sure I would have devoured it. :reject: :reject:

Mia, I was too busy commiserating about the crazy cooking schemes turned bad to worry about actually getting any of the cookies. lol

Truffles, you say? :drool:

I'm officially a cow. No more chocolate for me. :sad:

U2democrat said:
My mom's idea of exercise is doing laps around the downstairs of the house for an hour every day and it's just embarrassing. I mean, she freaking powerwalks from room to room.

Now she has a pinched nerve in her ankle so it looks like no more walking for awhile :happy:

:lol:

I was looking at treadmills today. It's too crappy to walk outside for the next several months here, and I'd never actually drag my lazy carcass off the couch to go anywhere to get some exercise.

Back
Top Bottom