The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
I love stuffing.

Me, too. Especially out of a box. :drool:

I'm funny that way. Screw homemade. I'm the same way with mac and cheese. Homemade mac and cheese? Don't like it. Gimme Kraft. :drool:

corianderstem said:

I'm funny that way. Screw homemade. I'm the same way with mac and cheese. Homemade mac and cheese? Don't like it. Gimme Kraft. :drool:

Dude, same.

Sorry Mom, but Kraft M&C kicks the ass of yours.

unico said:

i can send you a vegetarian version ;)

just leave out the turkey. I bet you'll love it.

corianderstem said:

yep. just add things and it's like you slaved.

phillyfan26 said:
Dude, same.

:hi5:

This made me laugh just now:

"Between 5 and 7 inches of snow was reported across the region. The Green Bay Packers asked for 300 people to help shovel snow at Lambeau Field on Saturday in preparation for Sunday's game against Detroit."

Hee! If I recall correctly, I don't think that's all that uncommon up in Packerland.

The only team owned by the fans, and they'll help shovel, too!

Homemade M&C is pretty decent.

Though Kraft dinner is a Canadian staple, you know

They sold 45 packets of it in one day at the local general store. I guess people spent so much on Christmas that all they can afford to eat for the next three months is KD.

I did find a local restaurant that specializes in comfort foods, and I have to admit: their mac & cheese was the best non-Kraft kind I've ever had. It helps that it didn't have crunchy shit on the top.

snowbunny00774 said:

:yes: Char and I saw a bunch of ditchings after a little rain on the way back from Palm Springs, and I saw the same driving to Vegas. Everyone should be made to come here for a few weeks of winter driving before they get their license.

:yikes:

I was wondering why Lila was disturbed by the rain. If we only drove on non-snowy, non-rainy days, we'd get to leave the house maybe 20 or 30 days a year. We're a tough lot. :cute:

unico said:
don't turn around!
i know, different song. but it made me think of that one.
Don't turn around! 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breakiiiing. Don't turn around! I don't want you seeing my cryyy. Just walk away! It's tearing me apart that you're leaaaving, I'm letting you gooooo... but I won't let you know, I won't you know.

That is such a guilty pleasure, but tonight I'm all about the power ballads with epic guitars :combust:

You know the REM song "find the River"? That's my favorite REM song, and there's a line in it that goes "coriander stem and rose of hay."

I liked the sound of it.

lol @ DOL.

I've never used coriander. Someone told me it was basically the same as cilantro. True?

VintagePunk said:

I was wondering why Lila was disturbed by the rain. If we only drove on non-snowy, non-rainy days, we'd get to leave the house maybe 20 or 30 days a year. We're a tough lot. :cute:

I know. It was weird. I just assumed people knew how to drive in the rain, but no, they freak out.

I feel like baking again. :( I've got some kind of domestication virus I think.

corianderstem said:
Glad to help out.

Your username, coupled with your icon, is easy to figure out. :wink:

It could have been 4400Fan, though. Oh, that fateful coin flip.

I need a new av. I've gotten over the Phils losing. I don't need Chase Utley in Pain av anymore.

VintagePunk said:

Well, it's probably more the traffic that worries her. Traffic in LA on a good day is horrid...when it does rain, fucking forget it, you're going nowhere fast.

Used to drive me berserk cos I grew up in a place with Winter, so rain and snow don't mean shit to me, but, eh, I'm gone now.

I looooove when people bake or cook for me. The only things I can make involve the Foreman grill, so, yeah, my skillz, or lack thereof, are limited.

Mia, thanks, but I'll pass on the veggie version. Do they like veggie stuff on Rage Ave?

Back
Top Bottom