The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

I don't really like to play those games, so whenever she asks me something like, "does this skirt make my hips look big?" I always answer the same, "No, your hips make your hips look big - that's why I married you. I know you're hot, you know you're hot. Do we really have to talk about it?"

/B]

You're good:drool:

not that i'd ask those sort of questions but if I did that's would be the right answer

^ :uhoh: beav what did mom do?

UberBeaver said:
She made me crazy. She is the reason I am the way I am. :sad: Dad too.

It's funny you type this, because I get on my Mom's case all the time about how, from a DNA standpoint, I never had a fucking chance at being "normal". Not saying I'd want to be, but still, with my genes it was not really an option.

My Mom's Dad, my Grandpa, used to hide behind doors or poles or whatever, then pop his head out and yell "Putzah!". That's not a word in any language I know, and, he was doing this when I was like 13 and he was in his 60's. He was not a normal guy, so maybe my Mom has her excuse, too.

Bubbs has/had a rough life. Poor dude. He tries to do good, though.

I never did pick up on that, no. He does not need to curse, though. He's already double bad-ass.

His scene from Season 3 with that assassin guy, the 2 of them facing off, is one of my favorite scenes ever.

UberBeaver said:
I'm going to be reordering HBO soon. Dammit. What else is good on HBO now? Anything? Is HBO not available in Canada?

Not a lot, actually. I'm thinking....FOTC, that's HBO. But, with Deadwood, Extras and the Sopranos gone....and The Wire next.....not a lot left, not that I like, at least.

There's Big Love and Entourage, neither of which I like.

Please forgive me for letting this slip from our collective consciousness.

harold-kumar-wwnphd.jpg

There's no peace for Beav, PFan. Ever. When you are trying to hold it down on Strong Island, with the man breathing down your neck all day, you don't get no peace.

Damn the man. Fuckin' man. God, I hate the man. The man always up in my business. And your business. And his business. God damn man. That man "The Man" needs to get the fuck out. Fuck you, the man.

So Ben Kingsley's a good actor right? That's what I'm thinking when I'm in Blockbuster this evening looking for a movie. I see a movie about the Arthur legend (or the Arthurian legend according to the pimply kid behind the counter) starring Ben Kingsley and Colin Firth. So I think, 'what the hell. it can't be that bad with Ben Kingsley in it."

WTF? I felt like I was watching the BBC version of the Narnia books.

Back
Top Bottom