The Temple Bar - We Love EVERYTHING U2 Has Done - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oddly enough I'll be making a trip out to Alberta pretty soon to see my Dad. Never been past Toronto in terms of Canada..

But yea, Saint John is a lovely town. I've gone through love/hate times with it but.. great place to grow up for sure.

I heard about the snow in Alberta. Dad is in Edmonton, I think they were due to get 20cm or something. All I can say is, hope it's gone by the time we get out there!

Hey Thora, plenty of sunshine here, help yourself :)

It's so crazy that it's been snowing in May. I'd go insane if the weather was like that where I lived. :crack:

Thanks for the sun, RB! :) I'm feeling fairly good, despite the crummy weather. I got like 10 hours of sleep last night, which is pretty unheard of for me on a weeknight.

Hey RB :wave:

It's a gloomy day outside. :sigh: At least the weekend is supposed to be spectacular!
It's kinda grey and bleh here too. Same lovely forecast for the weekend though :)

large Canadian contingent in the bar today I see... BoMac, has it stopped snowing yet??

HARHARHAR!
:angry:

Cold still, but no snow this way.

that is fucking disgusting, snow in May :tsk: It's supposed to go up to 31 with the humidity here today :happy:
GIMME!

he's good, he really wants to get out though! :crack:

Our other three are very apprehensive about the whole thing - they keep smelling each other to make sure they are still who they think they are I guess :lol:

Oh wow, so you have four now? I assume you go through endless bulk supplies of lint rollers.

Aww, silly kitty. Was he a stray? My boy is, so he's always trying to figure a way to get outside.

Side note: I'd like to know why the air-conditioning in this building is set to "arctic" when it's only 4 degrees outside. If anyone has answers, I'd be forever greatful.

Luv, Kaf.

:grumpy:

Yep 4 cats now, at least we're out of our bachelor apartment :happy:

We got him from a kill shelter - he was two days away from the big catnip tree in the sky :( He hasn’t tried to escape the house - just his bedroom he's being quarantined in.

I'm not sure if he belonged to somebody before but he's pretty social considering he spent more than 3 months in a small cage.

Yep 4 cats now, at least we're out of our bachelor apartment :happy:

We got him from a kill shelter - he was two days away from the big catnip tree in the sky :( He hasn’t tried to escape the house - just his bedroom he's being quarantined in.

I'm not sure if he belonged to somebody before but he's pretty social considering he spent more than 3 months in a small cage.

Kill shelters :hate:

That's good he's a social boy. I volunteered at the Humane Society years ago and socialized the kitties quite a bit, so that helps. Funny how they become little tazmanian devils when you try to get them back in those little cages though

Back
Top Bottom