The Temple Bar: We have NJ, Buybacis, and ACRNMS, UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

How's it feel to have the roles reversed, bud?

Heh, remember Rudy and Buuud?

:cute:

I'm going to find some random guy and just start calling him that. See if he gets the joke or not.

Until I get sexually harrassed (and make millions :drool: ) I won't really know.

Who's Rudy and Buuud?

Go to school - otherwise you'll sit home and mope. All call us names. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Rudy was so :cute: when she was little

I don't have a manservant per se. But I can get meals out of him. And other things as needed (don't hate me girls :happy: )

If you knew someone who came and gave without taking, would you even consider sending her away? If "yes", what if I told you that this person would also stop you from shaking. With a kiss. What then? WHAT THE FUCK THEN?

ThoraSEB said:
I'm really loving Starbucks right now. The last 3 times I've been in there to get a drink, I always end up with a survey to fill out that gets me a free drink! :drool: I'm liking not having to pay for my coffee each day!

Good morning!

God I love those :drool:

Today as I came out of the bathroom at Starbucks Marcus saw me coming and passed me my coffee like a torch as I passed him. I love that guy :love:

No spoken words said:
If you knew someone who came and gave without taking, would you even consider sending her away? If "yes", what if I told you that this person would also stop you from shaking. With a kiss. What then? WHAT THE FUCK THEN?

That sounds like someone I'd need. Today. Oh man.......d?

:sad:

he made me cry - ITS A MIRACLEN

so , uhm....I hate to be all fangirl and all....but what does he smell like? :shiver::drool:

and in other news..I think chizip is VP's alter :yes: FACT!!
throwin those stats around like nobodies business..that's our girl!

snowbunny00774 said:

Calling me a doofus is not a fact.

:mad:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <--- I WILL FEAST UPON YOUR CHILDREN AND USE YOUR WIFE'S CORPSE AS A TABLE!

snowbunny00774 said:
:sad:

he made me cry - ITS A MIRACLEN

so , uhm....I hate to be all fangirl and all....but what does he smell like? :shiver::drool:

:lol:

and all this time I thought U2Man was chizip's alter.

If you only knew, what I'm going through

UberBeaver said:

Like apple sauce and junior mints topped with caramel and fresh cut grass. :drool:

I'm on to you asshole...trying to trick me into cutting your lawn...go on then...tell me there's apple sauce and junior mints at the end of the garden...

UberBeaver said:

Calling me a doofus is not a fact.

:mad:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 45 seconds. <--- I WILL FEAST UPON YOUR CHILDREN AND USE YOUR WIFE'S CORPSE AS A TABLE!

I would actually debate the factness of that but that's not what I meant...your anger though, :drool: :cute:

Back
Top Bottom