The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:18 AM
oh thats right i was gonna practice romeo and juliet, damn hope i can get it down by tomorrow night...

Old 05-29-2007, 12:58 AM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:18 AM
That's the one I meant to say Reg. You read me mind

Romeo and Juliet is a beautiful song and fairly easy to play. Have you got one of them resonator guitars? Sounds really good on em

Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
Yeah "Sultans" is actually a good choice...

And you know I'm psychotic RB...

Off as well..
Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:18 AM
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear you've been having nightmares too. They must be going around

I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:01 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Romeo and Juliet is a beautiful song and fairly easy to play. Have you got one of them resonator guitars? Sounds really good on em
nope, dont have one of those. ive played that song plenty, but not for a while. need another one ive never played there before.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:02 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk

I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me.
interpretation:

too much time spent in pleba.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #52
Blue Crack Distributor

Uh, you spent a pretty fair amount of time there, too, as I recall.

It just amused me to no end when I woke up that the mafia has issues with Bono.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

My U2ic dreams always involve me getting incredible seats and they open up with a song they haven't played in years (like 2 Hearts or Seconds) and then I wake up...

OK...I've really gotta run.......really....
Old 05-29-2007, 01:05 AM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Weirdness. I swear the more I dream, the weirder and more disturbing they get. Last week I about four really bad dreams, then one good one and one.. so-so more weird than disturbing one.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:06 AM   #55
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Weirdness. I swear the more I dream, the weirder and more disturbing they get. Last week I about four really bad dreams, then one good one and one.. so-so more weird than disturbing one.

OK, this is getting ridiculous...I've gotta go....
Old 05-29-2007, 01:07 AM   #56
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Uh, you spent a pretty fair amount of time there, too, as I recall.

yeah, but see when i was in pleba *long time ago* i paid absolutely no attn to bono talk, photos or any other band member stuff.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #57
Blue Crack Distributor

Night Reg I'm heading there myself, in a few.

RB, the night before that, I had a bad/upsetting one about my grandpa, and I never even knew him, he died when I was a baby.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #58
Blue Crack Addict

Oi!

My mind never rests at night. It's always dream dream dream. Wears a person out you know

I had a dream the other night that I was on Survivor or something like it. Jeff Probst was there. We were in a metropolis called Exodus and we had to do a challenge at the bottom of the ocean. So we dive in, I hold my breath.. release it and still can breathe despite the fact that we're underwater I can't swim in real life, but I swim alot in my dreams even if I say I can't. Weird.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #59
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge

yeah, but see when i was in pleba *long time ago* i paid absolutely no attn to bono talk, photos or any other band member stuff.
And, like you, I stuck to the PGP thread...with the exception of maybe the first two months I registered, I never went to other parts of the forum.

I only peek in rarely now, when Snow mentions that she's posted.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:14 AM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Oi!

My mind never rests at night. It's always dream dream dream. Wears a person out you know

I had a dream the other night that I was on Survivor or something like it. Jeff Probst was there. We were in a metropolis called Exodus and we had to do a challenge at the bottom of the ocean. So we dive in, I hold my breath.. release it and still can breathe despite the fact that we're underwater I can't swim in real life, but I swim alot in my dreams even if I say I can't. Weird.

Dreams fascinate me, and I enjoy hearing about what others dream. I've thought about starting a dream thread in LS, but I'd probably be the only one posting in it, and everyone else would be all "wtf is she on about?"

My daughter has really strange and random dreams. The other day, she had her second dream that she was trying to kill Jack White, and the funny thing is, in real life, she really likes him.