The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #46
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 01:18 AM
oh thats right i was gonna practice romeo and juliet, damn hope i can get it down by tomorrow night...
__________________

__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 12:58 AM   #47
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 04:18 AM
That's the one I meant to say Reg. You read me mind

Romeo and Juliet is a beautiful song and fairly easy to play. Have you got one of them resonator guitars? Sounds really good on em
__________________

__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #48
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
That's the one I meant to say Reg. You read me mind
Yeah "Sultans" is actually a good choice...

And you know I'm psychotic RB...

Off as well..
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
I'm sorry to hear you've been having nightmares too. They must be going around

I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:01 AM   #50
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
That's the one I meant to say Reg. You read me mind

Romeo and Juliet is a beautiful song and fairly easy to play. Have you got one of them resonator guitars? Sounds really good on em
nope, dont have one of those. ive played that song plenty, but not for a while. need another one ive never played there before.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:02 AM   #51
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me.
interpretation:

too much time spent in pleba.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #52
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 02:18 AM
Uh, you spent a pretty fair amount of time there, too, as I recall.


It just amused me to no end when I woke up that the mafia has issues with Bono.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #53
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me.







My U2ic dreams always involve me getting incredible seats and they open up with a song they haven't played in years (like 2 Hearts or Seconds) and then I wake up...

OK...I've really gotta run.......really....
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:05 AM   #54
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


I had the weirdest friggin' dream last night. I walked to get a slice of pizza (??) and when I got back, I could see through the windows of my house that a couple of guys were in there, rifling through my things. I went to hide in the place across from me (which apparently was a gothic mansion-type place)...I later found out that the guys in my house were members of the mafia, and that they found an album cover with Bono's face on it, and they had some sort of issue with Bono, so my possessing his image angered them, and so they had to kill me.
Weirdness. I swear the more I dream, the weirder and more disturbing they get. Last week I about four really bad dreams, then one good one and one.. so-so more weird than disturbing one.
__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:06 AM   #55
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue


Weirdness. I swear the more I dream, the weirder and more disturbing they get. Last week I about four really bad dreams, then one good one and one.. so-so more weird than disturbing one.



OK, this is getting ridiculous...I've gotta go....
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:07 AM   #56
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Uh, you spent a pretty fair amount of time there, too, as I recall.


yeah, but see when i was in pleba *long time ago* i paid absolutely no attn to bono talk, photos or any other band member stuff.
__________________
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #57
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 02:18 AM
Night Reg I'm heading there myself, in a few.

RB, the night before that, I had a bad/upsetting one about my grandpa, and I never even knew him, he died when I was a baby.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #58
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 04:18 AM
Oi!

My mind never rests at night. It's always dream dream dream. Wears a person out you know

I had a dream the other night that I was on Survivor or something like it. Jeff Probst was there. We were in a metropolis called Exodus and we had to do a challenge at the bottom of the ocean. So we dive in, I hold my breath.. release it and still can breathe despite the fact that we're underwater I can't swim in real life, but I swim alot in my dreams even if I say I can't. Weird.
__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #59
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge


yeah, but see when i was in pleba *long time ago* i paid absolutely no attn to bono talk, photos or any other band member stuff.
And, like you, I stuck to the PGP thread...with the exception of maybe the first two months I registered, I never went to other parts of the forum.

I only peek in rarely now, when Snow mentions that she's posted.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 05-29-2007, 01:14 AM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
Oi!

My mind never rests at night. It's always dream dream dream. Wears a person out you know

I had a dream the other night that I was on Survivor or something like it. Jeff Probst was there. We were in a metropolis called Exodus and we had to do a challenge at the bottom of the ocean. So we dive in, I hold my breath.. release it and still can breathe despite the fact that we're underwater I can't swim in real life, but I swim alot in my dreams even if I say I can't. Weird.

Dreams fascinate me, and I enjoy hearing about what others dream. I've thought about starting a dream thread in LS, but I'd probably be the only one posting in it, and everyone else would be all "wtf is she on about?"

My daughter has really strange and random dreams. The other day, she had her second dream that she was trying to kill Jack White, and the funny thing is, in real life, she really likes him.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com