The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

how did you do that? you pre-stalked me like you knew where i was going

:hug:

WORMHOLE! It's back.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I kinda remember these guys, the name and the logo anyway. I don't think I know any of their tunes though. The singer is like a poor man's Freedie Mercury with the wife beater and weird pants, and even the way he gets into it when he sings.

I've noticed you haven't much changed your posting nature, you just end them with :love: or :heart: or :hug:.

New Jesus might not approve....:tsk:

WWNJD? What Would NEW Jesus Do? (Not "New Jersey", cause the answer to "What Would New Jersey Do?" is always "Suck".)

Dude...really...explaining the WWNJD?? for shame...

Reggies guys remind me of Rush...well the first 20 seconds did anyway :hug:

and stop with the observations :mad: = :joy:

and the smiley things are a start right...ya gotta start somewhere...that's WNJWS

I wasn't sure if the WWJD thing went outside the US cause we have a bunch of people that actually ask that. I was hoping it hadn't leaked over the border. Also, I didn't want people asking what Jersey would do and using that as some kind of role model....whoa....I think I just figured out the Bush administration. They've been asking what Jersey would do...:sigh: I should write a letter. Which of them can read?

OK, you get points for trying. :hi5:

UberBeaver said:
I wasn't sure if the WWJD thing went outside the US cause we have a bunch of people that actually ask that. I was hoping it hadn't leaked over the border. Also, I didn't want people asking what Jersey would do and using that as some kind of role model....whoa....I think I just figured out the Bush administration. They've been asking what Jersey would do...:sigh: I should write a letter. Which of them can read?

OK, you get points for trying. :hi5:

I think I only know it from some Robbie Williams song...go on...mock...that's yer freebie for the day.*

well someone reads the "remove mullet before going up to lectern" label where they hold the press conferences right? send it to them...

*to my face anyway...as much as it can be on here...gor only knows what goeth on behind my back...

It's better to let people make up their own....NJWITW

Beav - I'm gonna have to abandon the NT for a min and kick yer ass...I can't stop doing it now :sad:

Kidding of course :heart:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Sweetheart we know a balanced checkbook will cure the world's ills...:yes:

Ask Bono...oh wait he can't even find his car keys....:uhoh:

:lol: I almost didn't find my car keys this morning either.

This has not been my day.

Blue moon?

I'm learning american :heart:

I care - you really don't know how you did?

which one is haunting you? NJ was wondering so he can get all NT on them :angel:

Back
Top Bottom