The Temple Bar: We have Beavers, Mornings and FREEEEEDOM!! UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

are you done already adam? how'd it go?

I got a letter from my mother today it's only purpose was to tell me not to get her anything for her bday. She only wants a phone call. She reiterated this fact many times. "I will not love you any more if you buy me a gift" :cute:

redkat said:

I got a letter from my mother today it's only purpose was to tell me not to get her anything for her bday. She only wants a phone call. She reiterated this fact many times. "I will not love you any more if you buy me a gift" :cute:

:cute:

I'm glad it went mostly well tre :up:

redkat said:

Moms :cute:

tre :up:

I am so not ready for this exam tomorrow night. And I've decided that, starting tomorrow, I am eating nothing but lettuce for like, the rest of my life.

I would decide that if I thought there was a hope in hell I would stick to it. Fucking food....my downfall :killintheface:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Moms :cute:

tre :up:

I am so not ready for this exam tomorrow night. And I've decided that, starting tomorrow, I am eating nothing but lettuce for like, the rest of my life.

:( I keep forgetting about that final on saturday. Is this pol. sci?

I had fresh spinach tonight for dinner but I ruined it with avocado, and salami of all things :huh:

Now I want chocolate :scream:

sounds like a good show adam :D

snowbunny00774 said:
I would decide that if I thought there was a hope in hell I would stick to it. Fucking food....my downfall :killintheface:

I know, it's so fucking good. :sad:

Avacado's good for you though, Kat. Salami? :hmm:'

I almost made a Reggie-esque innuendo, but decided against it. :wink:

PS - Yep, polysci. Your final is Sat, already? That went quick!

Oh? Guess what? I saw my Soc prof tonight - she was on her way to her class I guess and we said hi. I wish she could teach every class I have to take. :cute:

Salami is the new "it" food

yes I had 8 thin slices. Trying to replicate (poorly) an italian chopped salad I saw at trader joes :drool: Soup and bread would have been great additions

I seriously think my mom is gonna be pissed about the dinner and show.

so i found out today that the new "general manager" is gonna be gone all weekend, so to make up for the hours lost he's working double shifts today, tomorrow and thursday. meaning i have to work with the assclown the next 2 fucking nights.:mad: :down:

snowbunny00774 said:
tell her it's for you and you need her to tag along...that it has nothing to do with her birthday!

She doesn't even know about it. My dad is taking her to LA maybe she thinks she's having lunch with my brother. :huh:

She hates being given things. The last time we had breakfast there were to go boxes. She put them in my car and as she hugged me she whispered "there is a 20 btwn. those boxes" :lmao: :heart:

night april

Back
Top Bottom