THE TEMPLE BAR: We got boobies....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, now all of my stuff is loaded on a truck, including some clothing I did not want them to pack and ship, nice.

I'm at the office right now.

Fun times. Seriously.

Why do people not return emails? Phone calls? Am I just not worthy of them? And I'm supposedly paying them (at some point) for their services. :mad:

living out of a suitcase :drool:

your workplace sounds so nice Thora! What was the occasion for the flowers? and isn't John Mayer seeing that horrible person with the giant mouth? I'd boycott until he comes to his senses. Hockey :up:

redkat said:
living out of a suitcase :drool:

your workplace sounds so nice Thora! What was the occasion for the flowers? and isn't John Mayer seeing that horrible person with the giant mouth? I'd boycott until he comes to his senses. Hockey :up:

Administrative Professionals Day. Apparently it's today - I had no clue such a day even existed. :)

Yeah - he's with Jessica Simpson.

It turns out I can go see him at the Gorge in Washington in June if I want. A bunch of friends are going then, so if I do manage to sell this ticket, then I most likely would go with them then. That is, if there isn't a hockey game that night. :lol:

What's wrong with Excel? :shrug:
If it's formulas and stuff, then fagedaboutit. If i's just for information and maybe a "sum", I can deal with it just fine :)

\still :grumpy:

It's just the program - it keeps making the piece of shit I'm using crash. Everytime I get something done it crashes and it's not showing in my recovered stuff. :mad:

I don't know a whole lot about Excel, but my company is supposedly sending me to a training day to learn how to use it better. Who knows when that's going to happen. They've been talking about it for a while now.

I took a class on it, but I can hardly remember how to use it , but back then I was good at it

in 3 hours perhaps :sigh: , and remember I had spoilers, so...

mad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom