The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
VintagePunk said:

I blinked a few times when I read that, too. A positive response to a celebratory kitten? Wow.

I think I'll send him two. :cute:

Great idea, send him mine as well.

He must be lonely in Chicago :cute:

CARLOS _ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NSFW

Is that really a website? Ugh.

So I just bought a Wii. I'm going to be a bastard and see how much I can get for it on ebay.

And FYI - I usually just leave the machette with the body it's in. Why make work for yourself, you know?

snowbunny00774 said:

Great idea, send him mine as well.

He must be lonely in Chicago :cute:

CARLOS _ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NSFW

No, no! While I recognize the selflessness and altruism behind your kind offer, you really must have your own kitten. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

No, no! While I recognize the selflessness and altruism behind your kind offer, you really must have your own kitten. :hug:

I live too close though. It'll surely find it's way home to mama. with a string. and me dragging it.
console.gif

I couldn't find the body beav. I checked. I have it sitting on a sheet of cardboard as i have no idea what it was used for :gross:
would it be really bad to put it in the garbage?

how much was the wii?

UberBeaver said:
Is that really a website? Ugh.

So I just bought a Wii. I'm going to be a bastard and see how much I can get for it on ebay.

And FYI - I usually just leave the machette with the body it's in. Why make work for yourself, you know?

I'll give you $45 cash money, and a pack of baseball trading cards...:yes:

The wii was $250 + tax = $279. That's like....:uhoh:... 12? in Canada.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'll give you $45 cash money, and a pack of baseball trading cards...:yes:

OK - one condition: Change the 4 to a eleven billionty and we got a deal.

You can't find the body? I fucking HATE when that happens. Bastards. I'll tell you what - there is no better way to learn that you got to finish the job, though. Hopefully the fingers and tongue are safely disposed of. No way you can get in trouble when. I'm sure you'll be fine. Consider it a learning experience.

snowbunny00774 said:

I live too close though. It'll surely find it's way home to mama. with a string. and me dragging it.
console.gif

I couldn't find the body beav. I checked. I have it sitting on a sheet of cardboard as i have no idea what it was used for :gross:
would it be really bad to put it in the garbage?

how much was the wii?

I think as long as it's not too sharp, you could put it in. Or if it is, tape the edges?

Of course, if it was used in a crime, you may not want it in your trash, so maybe dumping it somewhere across town would be advisable? Oh, and be sure to wipe your finger prints off of it.

:csiviewer:

RedrocksU2 said:
:reject:

I was going to say to it's cold, but you would kick my ass

True. Unfortunately I think Cali people should be banned from talking about the weather until VP and I are having a beautiful day. This will limit your comments to about 15 days in the spring and fall. Sorry :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I think as long as it's not too sharp, you could put it in. Or if it is, tape the edges?

Of course, if it was used in a crime, you may not want it in your trash, so maybe dumping it somewhere across town would be advisable? Oh, and be sure to wipe your finger prints off of it.

:csiviewer:

Oooh good plan. I can dump it with the kitten :up:

ack, my backspace key won't work.

good plan with the taping. duct tape to the rescue again.

I love that out dollar has strength again. Leno made a joke about us hundreds being worth about $20 CDN too :drool:

VintagePunk said:

And when you say dinner, you mean plane fare, hotel and spending money, right?

I was just about to seek clarification. Good Looking out.

FYI: when you yell at people from home, they can't hear you :(
I have my access back :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

Oooh good plan. I can dump it with the kitten :up:

Poor kitty. I didn't realize I was taking in a promiscuous kitty. I was just trying to be nice. :(

I was looking up cat pregnancy stuff online, because I have no clue. It says a few days before they're ready, they begin to 'nest.' I have a feeling she's going to have them on my bed, because she seems awfully damn cozy lying on it all the time. :mad:

can you make her a little nest elsewhere in the house and have her adapt to that really quickly instead of your bed? you're a nicer person than I am, that's for sure.

ThoraSEB said:
Beav, how about $20 CAN? That's over and above the US price :yes:

I want a Wii :drool:

I can retire on that!

Carlos - I played the baseball game at my neighbors and I absolutely sucked at it. And then we tried an Olympics game and I threw out my shoulder, so this Wii may not have been the best plan. But I just want to play Zelda. :( And I can't find it in the stores anywhere.

I just got a call from my sister, and if she doesn't go into labor beforehand the doctors are going to induce her on Wednesday. My nephew will be here in less than a week! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom