The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RavenBlue said:
Isn't that a U2 song? :hmm:

It's cold outside
'Cause I'm wearing no pants
Despite my lacking of pants
I want to get up and dance

And I feel my legs are freezing
But know it's no pants o'clock
Keep them off

I'll slap your face
'Cause you kept your jeans on
You thought you knew the time
It was 9:00! No, you were wrong

But know it's no pants o'clock
Keep them off

No pants, no pants
No pants, no pants

No pants, no pants
No pants, no pants

Call out, "No pants!"
Call out, "No pants!"
Call out
Call out
You better call out

My microphone would completely butcher the beauty of that song. Just post the lyrics. They say it all.

Lila64 said:
rainsong.gif

I picture one of these as being Beav :whistle:

Sometimes I just gots to smack a bitch. Part of the job. Pimpin - contrary to popular belief - ain't easy.

I'm fearing I won't remember my 10,000th post. I want to whore the moment as much as possible.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, I went, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do there. One of the ironies of having a douche signal is that oft when the douche arrives, he fails to give a fuck. Plus I am uninterested in the set list of U23D. Having only seen the movie 4 times today, in addition to the 721 times last week, I'm still not qualified to discuss it on this board. I got 415 viewings to go before I am permitted to say, "I liked it."

unico said:
sorry to hear that jules :( what happened?

There's just so much stuff to learn and process. We are doing mock calls and I'm bombing so badly. I've never had problems talking on the phone before. It really sucks! I have two weeks left to do really good or else I'm going to be let go.

I feel like shit right now.

Only 725 times? Fuck you. You hate music, don't you? If you liked music, you would respect U2 and their movie that is REVOLUTIONIZING THE GENRE.

P.S.: Is U23D playing in JOP? I gots to know guys. HELP!

Dalton said:
Does anyone know if VP's picture in the P thread is recent? Her name threw me off. I thought she was older than that.

At least I knew she was a woman.

Good lord, I completely forgot there was one of me on there, had to go check. The one with horns, right? That was from just over a year ago.

Of course, I realize that you're probably too busy in the bathroom to even read this. Poor thing. : patshead:

phillyfan26 said:
Only 725 times? Fuck you. You hate music, don't you? If you liked music, you would respect U2 and their movie that is REVOLUTIONIZING THE GENRE.

P.S.: Is U23D playing in JOP? I gots to know guys. HELP!

Dude, not only don't I like music, but I have no taste - period. I am a plague upon House Humanity. I am low and vile. Viruses look down upon me. Which is why I took off all of this month to watch U23D. I'm hoping that 12 showings a day x 29 (THANK GOD FOR LEAP YEAR!) which will be 348 should put me in some sort of position to mention U23D. Maybe I'll make a thread about it saying, "I'm still on fence about this one..."

VintagePunk said:

Good lord, I completely forgot there was one of me on there, had to go check. The one with horns, right? That was from just over a year ago.

Of course, I realize that you're probably too busy in the bathroom to even read this. Poor thing. : patshead:

bed didn't work out. this post howoever...

elevtny billion stars :uP:

UberBeaver said:
Dude, not only don't I like music, but I have no taste - period. I am a plague upon House Humanity. I am low and vile. Viruses look down upon me. Which is why I took off all of this month to watch U23D. I'm hoping that 12 showings a day x 29 (THANK GOD FOR LEAP YEAR!) which will be 348 should put me in some sort of position to mention U23D. Maybe I'll make a thread about it saying, "I'm still on fence about this one..."

In the very same thread, you must ask if it's playing at any theaters in your area.

Back
Top Bottom