The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

You leave Orko out of this! And who is this "Gray Skull" you keep yelling things in honor of? It's interrupting my power declaration.

Greyskull provides me with the power. And with that power, I get mad funky. You cannot stop me. The best you can do is hope to keep up with me.

UberBeaver said:

Greyskull provides me with the power. And with that power, I get mad funky. You cannot stop me. The best you can do is hope to keep up with me.

No no. YOU must keep up with me. Good luck, sir.

Hey Lila!

I missed BD?

Alright. Closing time. Catch ya'll later.

Hi & Bye unico. Babydoll tried to get a word in a few pages back. Just acknowledging that I saw her. I know how it feels to be invisible at times.

U2Dem - my news radio station is saying the race is virtually tied. I hope Obama does well tomorrow, especially here in Calif.

So, what's the word on Obama? In what states is he close in, which ones does he need to stay in it?

It's tightening all across the board, and the fact that it's tightening in CA is HUGE.

Since the dems don't have a winner take all system in terms of delegates, it's proportional, it's unlikely that either candidate will run away with it after tomorrow. But, if in the big states like CA, NJ, even NY Obama can split delegates with Clinton, this race will continue for a long time.

PA's gone Dem since I can remember, though they still say we're purple. It's all those farm people between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh who are conservative.

Actually, my county is conservative, not religious though, the filthy wealthy kind. My county's like the richest in PA or some shit.

It's snowing again. :angry: Seriously. It's time for this fucking weather to warm up, and not be winter any more. I've had enough of the near-constant snow in the last few months! :scream: :sigh:

/end drama queen moment

Buy Pringles.

I don't know why that would help, but I just ate some and they're delicious.

ThoraSEB said:
It's snowing again. :angry: Seriously. It's time for this fucking weather to warm up, and not be winter any more. I've had enough of the near-constant snow in the last few months! :scream: :sigh:

/end drama queen moment

Come down here! It's in the 70s this week :D

Btw, I know I'm a wimp. I fully admit it. We have it pretty good here in Vancouver. It's just that this winter we've been getting more snow than normal, and I wish it would just go back to the rain. Rain, I can handle. Snow? Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom