THE TEMPLE BAR: Timmy T's Fan Fiction...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
VG break the group up into teams. Her strategy is a four front assault, also a brilliant literary device so the scribe can remember who is where at any given time by simply looking back at this post.

Team 1: The All Stars - RB, Thora, NSW and Reg (though currently AWOL)

Team 2: The I D Ten Ts - Redkat, Snowbunny, Headache, Zoots

Team 3: MUYFA - Tre, VP & Bri, '78

Team 4: The Timmy T Mixtape Death Squad Posse (TTTMtDSP) LMPA, VG and the two yet to be named scouts.

VG works with the team leaders to drill down the strategy. They train relentlessly for days, waiting for word from the scouts.

Oooooh, so we're like the DIVAS in Kill Bill. :drool:

Only, it's Timmy T instead of Bill. Nice. :up:

UberBeaver said:

You don't remember this song? Wait, are April and I the only two that actually know this song? This was THE jam back in '91.

I was a horrible music snob in 91.If it wasn't on alternative I probably missed it:(

We've got teams now :hyper:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
tomorrow is moob day, today is boob day.

shit or get off the pot :mad:

dancingpenis.gif

:wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
tomorrow is moob day, today is boob day.

shit or get off the pot :mad:

Those pics are on the home PC :( - it would be a shame if I'm at work till after midnight again, and I miss boob day :schedulesmeetingstill12.05am:

Genius move putting me and Kat on the same team :up:

Bring it.

Seven days have passed. The teams all know the plan and their roles within. They have become elite fighting units with one mission, and only one mission: Free Lila and the enslaved smileys.

The scouts return with word of the situation. VG incorporates the information GG and Bono212 bring back. They also return with a lost Temple Bar-er Flybabe who got real drunk in Tijuana once and woke up in the Amazon missing a kidney. This does not impede her ability to fly so VG incorporates her into the plan. VP puts the chance at success at 1.90%. NSW reiterates that he should never be told the odds.

That night the group prepares a huge feast of Doritos and Aquadiente. Snow berates the group with a toast and says she is tired of "you all are, bunches of self centered buggers that like...dumb things...cuase you're all dum dum pooby heads....and I love you. And why am I in the fucking jungle?" Kat cries at the toast and says it was the most beautiful thing she ever heard. Headache snickers and is then pelted by a bottle of Aquadiente. RB yells, "OK - that was NOT me. Serisouly. Not me." She is then hit with a bottle and is told that "'Seriously' is mine, SHUT UP!"

NSW stands in front of the group and prepares to give a speech to inspire the hearts of those brave few infront of him. "My friends. We lay down tonight knowing it may out last - " A voice from the jungle calls out, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" NSW looks around, "GO FUCK YOURSELF, Voice. Serisouly." NSW then sits down and does as he's told. He's then hit with a bottle that has "That's mine" written on it.

VG takes his place, "Great speech NSW. Thanks for that. I think you really got us inspired. I know I can't wait to head out and risk my life now. Oh yeah, I'm fucking psyched. 'WOO HOO and I feel heavy metal!'" Tre jumps up to play the background music but can't find an outlet and mutters, "Fuck." VG continues, "Hey, NSW, maybe you can give the commencement at my college graduation? Yeah, and then the entire class can yell, 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' That'll get us ready for the real world, right? Oh yeah."

Bri climbs up on VPs shoulder, points and stares at NSW and yells, "POKEY MOTHER FUCKER!" (ED - I am on a call for work, I just laughed into the phone. I forgot I was on the call. lolz.)

'78 gets up and whispers something into VG's ear, she then sits bak down. VG continues, "Yeah, ok. I thought today was roast day, but apparently that's Friday. My bad. Today, however, is boob day, so let's get on that." A ruffling from the trees above gets the groups attention, but it goes away quickly. "NSW's my apologies. Anyhow. Tomorrow, our quest comes to an end. We may succeed or we may fail, but one thing is for sure.....uh.....um.......VP, what's for sure?"

VP taps her pencil, makes some quick notes in her notebook, punches numbers into her calculator, and then smiles and says, "Well, there's a 100% we're all going to die." She is met with silence. "Well....it's a cure thing....OHHH, wait. NO NO NO, not tomorrow. HAHA. That's a 72.8% chance. But eventually, 100% chance we're all going to die. Probably within the next 100 years depending on scientific breakthroughs and whatnot, but eve - "

"Thank you VP. Thanks oh so much. Thanks for that. I think you really got us inspired. I know I can't wait to head out and risk my life now. Oh yeah, I'm fucking psyched. 'WOO HOO and ....' Shit. Sorry, my bad. That's for Friday." Tre sits back down after having grabbed the power cord for the amp once again.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Did I miss anyone?

Kat - Were you one of those DM, Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen people?

no not so much actually. I was Oingo boingo, violent femmes, U2, chili peppers,10000maniacs, tori amos type

snow :eek: I lost your address could ya send it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom