The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
and what's with you and Sponsored Wonk talkin nice to each other? it kinda scares me.

well he did offer to saw me in half and I did express my regret that he wasn't visited by a tsunami. I don't know, when it changed to work I got all work mode. I phail.

yes Beav, this is all about me smoothing the way for your rightful return to your throne. I'm just not going to mention that till I get past immigration. the lengths I'll go to for you :superstar:

i no c u. <--- 1337 speak anagram count?

snowbunny00774 said:

yes Beav, this is all about me smoothing the way for your rightful return to your throne. I'm just not going to mention that till I get past immigration. the lengths I'll go to for you :superstar:

:hug: Thank you. It really is appreciated.

i don't know, it is hard to say because it was only a 20 minute thing. i feel like i did fine but then they responded to my questions kinda awkwardly and defensively. i don't know what to make of that.

unico said:
yep, sju. they said they won't be making their short list until after the holidays. i still haven't decided if i'm going up for that game or not.

The way I see it, you just enjoy your Holidays...and then come back to it Jan. 2nd...:yes:

Don't stress it, it'll happen for you...:hi5:

snowbunny00774 said:
That sucks that you got that kind of vibe mia. Did they disclose everything they were looking for this time?

they feckin better have!!!! :angry: they did say that they were being very selective because they want this program to become nationally recognized. hopefully this time they can give me a real reason for not hiring me instead of pulling something from their ass.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

The way I see it, you just enjoy your Holidays...and then come back to it Jan. 2nd...:yes:

Don't stress it, it'll happen for you...:hi5:

You should change your name to Reggie the Zen Dog.

The bad vibe might work, cause you got th egood vibe last time, right? Maybe you're just misinterpreting the vibes?

unico said:

Man...I may never make another list again...:sigh:

You guys all pwnd me last night...:sad:

However, though we've never met face-to-face, Mia you seem more than well qualified, energetic and intelligent to land this job. As the great philosopher Thomas Petty once said "the waiting is the hardest part"...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:hug:...I know what you're going through...I've interviewed twice in the past 3 months...:yikes:

I am moving on from my current job to a new one in January...:D

Yeah...I lost count of the interviews I've had when I ran out of fingers. I did have 3 offers though, so I know I'm a competitive candidate. It's a matter of getting offered a job that I really want though. Sometimes things look great on paper, but then when you actually visit the campus and see the area and structure it is a different story.

That's awesome about the new job! Way to start the new year RITE! :hi5:

Beav - help....I'm having a mind blank and can't remember...

would a decision potentially effect partner relationships or affect them.

unico said:

they feckin better have!!!! :angry: they did say that they were being very selective because they want this program to become nationally recognized. hopefully this time they can give me a real reason for not hiring me instead of pulling something from their ass.

well hopefully that won't be the case at all.

you know when you just keep looking at the same thing and it looks wrong but it's right. and I can't ask anyone here cos I'm being secretive :shh:

no - in my wine business you don't have to crush grapes - although I might want to do that for a stress relief or something.

snowbunny00774 said:
you know when you just keep looking at the same thing and it looks wrong but it's right. and I can't ask anyone here cos I'm being secretive :shh:

no - in my wine business you don't have to crush grapes - although I might want to do that for a stress relief or something.

It's like when I wrote "reek havoc"...but it's actually "wreak havoc"...it sounded the same to me...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom