The Temple Bar - This is how you start a thread, bitches - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
now that I have actual ingredients I'm gonna attempt that whole using the kitchen thing again :happy:

the cd/dvd drive thingy is broken on my laptop :( I don't know what's wrong with it.

What did douche boy do? Quote someone for no reason?

What are you making? I just made sauce for Christmas dinner. My house smells awesome. I'm psyched.

unico said:
Hey pfan, Carbon Leaf is a local favorite here. Their best albums so far have been the latest 2. I highly recommend. Unless you are Alicia in disguise. Not a fan. They play in Philly sometimes, and are great live.

ETA: here's a preview. if your soul hasn't been moved today it will be.

I always expected them to sound more like Coal Chamber, like heavy RAAAAHHHHHH music. This tune is kinda mellow, sorta.

Alright, to answer a few musical questions towards me:

Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same, Kashmir, Achilles Last Stand, Over the Hills and Far Away, Down by the Seaside, Good Times, Bad Times, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Dazed and Confused, Communication Breakdown, Immigrant Song, Rock and Roll, When the Levee Breaks, Stairway to Heaven

If any of that is missing something, point some good ones out to me.

Radiohead - I've listened to a few things but haven't liked much. I listened to "Fake Plastic Trees" and did not like it. I haven't explored them much. None of their stuff is on iTunes, so most of my searching has been through YouTube.

I've also tried my best with The Beatles sans iTunes. I wanna buy Sgt. Pepper soon. Maybe for my birthday. All I have is the "1" collection.

For the record, I've got about 30 dollars left.

For those wondering about my taste: U2, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, Streetlight Manifesto, The Police, The Who, Arcade Fire, and Led Zeppelin are all bands that I enjoy.

pfan your sig kicks much ass

UberBeaver said:

I always expected them to sound more like Coal Chamber, like heavy RAAAAHHHHHH music. This tune is kinda mellow, sorta.

not all their stuff is like this. but yeah, at a concert, you'll be rockin out, then they slap you on the face with this. then everyone is just like "damn!!" it's good stuff. you missed the show at the knitting factory!

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

bingo. he cheapens everything.

rum balls. I might throw some in coconut :D

I have superbad on, I`m laughing. I like it.

so wait, you're cooking, chatting, and watching a movie at the same time???

:hmm:
octavius.jpg

unico said:

yeah almost. he's still a n00b. he's not ready for Rage Ave. yet.

Can you imagine a scared PFan walking down Rage Ave? He'd be freaked out, at first, then he might calm down a bit, but just as soon as he gest a little comfortable.....oops, there goes a naked guy, followed by a few people with torches....and all of a sudden Philadelphia is akin to Heaven.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude, when I serve them up, you gotta knock 'em out of the park...that or you're just frontin'...:eyebrow:

what he said, bring it jack ass. true colours and all that.

yes Mia, I am that talented. I am also drinking.

No spoken words said:

Can you imagine a scared PFan walking down Rage Ave? He'd be freaked out, at first, then he might calm down a bit, but just as soon as he gest a little comfortable.....oops, there goes a naked guy, followed by a few people with torches....and all of a sudden Philadelphia is akin to Heaven.

even before then, he'd lose it as soon as the lady loosened up her bra strap.

Back
Top Bottom