The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Just because this made me laugh this morning

05251019.jpg

That's awesome. :lmao:

I saw that trailer before a film I recently saw, and thought that it SHOULD have been cool, but just wasn't. This from a guy who thinks Clive Owen is the best actor working today.

:yawn:

All of a sudden I've been waking up at 8:00 every morning. Not that I mind, considering I was waking up mid-afternoon every day before, but damn am I tired...

No spoken words said:
I saw that trailer before a film I recently saw, and thought that it SHOULD have been cool, but just wasn't. This from a guy who thinks Clive Owen is the best actor working today.

My expectations are low so I'm not too worried, one of the best things about being a pessimist is that you are always prepared for the worst and pleasantly surprised when something is better than you had anticipated...

Still, it’s probably a rental; a movie has to be pretty good to drag me out to a theatre these days…

Awesome cast. Looks good. I'll preobably rent it. I like to be in my house, alone, when I watch Monica Bellucci films. I saw Passion of the Christ in the theatres - that was a mistake. You'd think people watching a movie about Jesus wouldn't mind if we all "prayed in our own way," right? WTF?

UberBeaver said:
Awesome cast. Looks good. I'll preobably rent it. I like to be in my house, alone, when I watch Monica Bellucci films. I saw Passion of the Christ in the theatres - that was a mistake. You'd think people watching a movie about Jesus wouldn't mind if we all "prayed in our own way," right? WTF?

:lol: that's wrong on many levels...

What is the CoNJ stance on "praying in your own way"?

CoNJ would say, "You've got to pray just to make it today." As well as, "And I'll climb the hill in my own way." Probably more, but I haven't completely translated all the books yet. I think there's something about "Do unto yourself as you would have Monica Bellucci do unto you..." in there. Probably in Acts of the Apostles or something.

UberBeaver said:

:lmao: :cute:

Also, nsw :cute:

LMPA, in a few weeks, you'll know what I'm talking about, as a shy/reserved/introverted/freakishly silent/dorkish NSW meets up with you in NYC. You'll walk away from that encounter thinking that Monica would like me, as long as she likes shy/reserved/introverted/freakishly silent dorks.

UberBeaver said:
She might think her head might have a future in your fridge, but that'd probably be about it. Good luck though. ANd I'll rip you to shreds if you touch her.

This could be the thing that drives a true wedge between us. No more nice and friendly "GFY" or "STFU", no. This will turn nasty. But you know what, Beav? I like when things get nasty, I grew up in The Bronx, nasty is my element. You're fucked.

Back
Top Bottom