The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm assuming I like him, too. Honestly, I'm not sure. As a friend I see every once in a great while (so far this year I've only seen him once and before that was last December which was also the night I met the infamous Toolbag) he's ok, a nice guy, but as for more I'm on the fence. As in, I know he would be good to me, but I'm not sure about everything else. It may have to be friends who hang out for a while then I can make a decision.

Last edited:
just make sure you give it an honest try. Cat didn't at first and even now she'll say she's glad her's was persistent. I was telling her about you and him on the weekend and she agrees it's eerily similar.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm italian and don't love tacos nearly as much as these italians apparently do! Maybe it's regional. :hmm:

:lol: it could be. but then again, it is california tortilla. i don't think i've met anyone who has tried it and doesn't like it. they have good taste!!

I'm going to do a reimagining of Major League. I will call it Majah League and everyone will rock the fuck out. Serrano will own the team. They will crush the Durham Bulls in a cornfield in Iowa and I will not cry this time. I swear it.

UberBeaver said:
I'm going to do a reimagining of Major League. I will call it Majah League and everyone will rock the fuck out. Serrano will own the team. They will crush the Durham Bulls in a cornfield in Iowa and I will not cry this time. I swear it.

Bull Durham - funny...but with a message = :shrug:

Major League - funny...but no message = :rockon:

Field of Dreams - just a damn movie to make men shed a tear...:madwife:

Back
Top Bottom