The Temple Bar: The Return of Tre and the Lemon UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I started thinking about Jesus one day, and I came to the conclusion that even though he was a nice guy and all that, he really did shit out of spite. Like, you know when you're arguing with someone and they don't get mad, so that makes you more mad? That's how I think Jesus was, spiteful mother fucker that loved pissing people off - "here, now slap THIS cheek, bitch. You're still wrong, douche." Then he'd buy them a beer. So I'm living my life in the image of this New Jesus, hence the Church of New Jesus - CoNJ. Somewhere I have new translations of parts of the Gospels. I'll try to find some when I have time later.

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:
Sounds like a pretty good religion... I kept thinking it had something to do with New Jersey. :lol:

Even New Jesus draws the line @ New Jersey, man. I'm sure that's in the New New Testament bible somewhere, like a story of a Good New Jerseyite that helped a Long Islander or some shit.

i need to work, but i'm just frustrated. the person who runs the show here just does not care about the students. so they come to me with all these questions i can't answer b/c like them, i'm waiting to hear back from her.

i'm reaaaally looking forward to getting outta here soon.

sidenote: when i do move, i'm having a house-warming party! temple bar live at mia's crib. you're all invited! :dance:

unico said:
i need to work, but i'm just frustrated. the person who runs the show here just does not care about the students. so they come to me with all these questions i can't answer b/c like them, i'm waiting to hear back from her.

i'm reaaaally looking forward to getting outta here soon.

sidenote: when i do move, i'm having a house-warming party! temple bar live at mia's crib. you're all invited! :dance:

:drool:

RedrocksU2 said:

anyway you want.:wink:

How 'bout him,
in the nude,
if that's what,
you're into.
In the nude in front of you,
is that what you'd wanna view?

conchords_121906_252x190.jpg

I'm coming as a hot dog. I'd be just so delicious. I'd smother myself in brown mustard.

51999805_b811fe653d.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Mia you can just look at mine, cause after the party it's business time :drool:

I like them rules. :yes:

:hi5: oh it's so on

beav - that reminds me of this one time, lol don't ask, but at a party i rolled myself in a blanket and went around yelling "IM NOT AN ENCHILADA!!!"

haha ah college...

Back
Top Bottom