The Temple Bar ~ The #1 Enemy of Art UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a completely unrelated note, I just won a Sirius Radio thing, and a 6 month subscription! :lol: I rarely listen to the radio, so we'll see how useful that is!

Ooh nice! :hi5: Yeah I don't like listening to the radio either but I've only heard good things about satellite radio.

I know! And I could never forgo the nickname you gave me, Zootles :flirt:

:lol: I was talking to Queen Bee once about Interlanders in general and she claimed that she thought of the name Loompa for you! :ohmy:

Ooh nice! :hi5: Yeah I don't like listening to the radio either but I've only heard good things about satellite radio.

:lol: I was talking to Queen Bee once about Interlanders in general and she claimed that she thought of the name Loompa for you! :ohmy:

Did she? :hmm: Why did I think it was you? :lol:

Fuck... The sky just opened uip here, and I have to walk to class in a half hour. :angry:

Guys I need help here. I was thinking about this and who better to turn to than fellow Interlanders! :love: Okay this may sound like a simple trivial thing but... it's got me scratching my head. Okay so I'm trying to go to the gym straight from work everyday. So I carry my gym bag with me and it includes a bottle of water because the gym I go to has no water fountains. You can only buy water from the display case. Weird I know. Now, how do I ensure I have a bottle of cold water ready when I leave for the gym from work? If I fill it up in the morning and leave it in the car thru the day, it's gonna become warm. If I bring my gym bag with bottle into the workplace everyday, it's gonna look weird carrying this bag in. Or before I leave, I have to bring the empty bottle in from the car, fill it up at work and exit the building again. :huh: Sorry if it sounds too elementary of a problem! :reject::lol:

Guys I need help here. I was thinking about this and who better to turn to than fellow Interlanders! :love: Okay this may sound like a simple trivial thing but... it's got me scratching my head. Okay so I'm trying to go to the gym straight from work everyday. So I carry my gym bag with me and it includes a bottle of water because the gym I go to has no water fountains. You can only buy water from the display case. Weird I know. Now, how do I ensure I have a bottle of cold water ready when I leave for the gym from work? If I fill it up in the morning and leave it in the car thru the day, it's gonna become warm. If I bring my gym bag with bottle into the workplace everyday, it's gonna look weird carrying this bag in. Or before I leave, I have to bring the empty bottle in from the car, fill it up at work and exit the building again. :huh: Sorry if it sounds too elementary of a problem! :reject::lol:

god I wish I had your problems :wink:

Doesn't your work have a fridge you can store your water in while you work? I don't think its embarassing to bring a water bottle in and out of work though...

Stick it in the freezer before you go to bed, then take it out in the morning... Should ensure that it stays cold all day. :)

^ Put the water bottle in the freezer the night before and by the time you get to your car it will be unfrozen but still cold.

Okay but I can't leave that bottle in the bag inside the car, out in the sun. Then it would be pointless. So I guess I'll refrigerate it at home and then just bring the bottle in to work like Elfa says.

:lol: Thanks guys!

Use your sweet super powers to make the water cold right before you drink it. And have your sister take the form of an eagle.

POWERJUICE

"The bigger their hair, the closer they were to God...." Round and Round is a classic.

Beav! How are you man? Did you catch any part of that classic playoff game last night?

Yeah, I watched the first 2 OTs, then had to go to bed. I cannot believe Sykora called it. SYKORA of all friggin people!

WTF! What's the sister thing all about? :lmao:

lol, sorry man. I forget you missed that part of Americana. The Wonder Twins were on a cartoon - Justice League, I think - and the brother used to to turn into water based....:uhoh: things - like a bucket of water or ice, and the sister could turn into animals. And they used to say, "FORM OF ICE LADDER, FORM OF ALBINO ELEPHANT - Wonder Twins Power - ACTIVATE" and it was awful and cheesy. And they had a monkey named Gleek. I like monkeys, but I'm no fan of Gleek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom