The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have My Body Is A Cage by Arcade Fire in my head. I don't think they even played that song, and I don't really like it, but it's in there anyway. WTF?

Does anyone notice that the songs that do get stuck in your head tend to relate directly to the mood you're in? Like when I'm down I get Heartbreak Hotel (I get so lonely, I could die) in there. If I'm in a good mood, lately, I get Waterfall by the Stone Roses. I had the Pippettes in there for a while, that was a good mood tune. Weird. I'm sorta mellow and slightly meloncholie (sic) so My Body Is A Cage makes sense.

UberBeaver said:
I had some French toast for the first time in years. Somewhere during that time, I dropped off the French Toast fan club. :(

same here! french toast was a high school craze for me. then i lost interest. though there is this little place in blacksburg that makes french toast with french bread. it is delicious but after eating it i pass out for hours.

They were good. I don't really like Neon Bible all that much, it's good, but nothing uberspecial, but the songs sounded good live. When they played the Funeral stuff the joint rocked though. Sarah Neufeld :cute: .

i bought the neon bible 2 weeks ago. ive only listened to it once while driving. at first it sounds very haunting. i wasn't paying much attention to the lyrics. i'm going to have to give it a second go.

:angry:
1) the dean needs to stop calling me buddy
b) why does he take a couple of my business cards EVERY time he comes into my office?
3) he can at least look me directly in the eyes when he talks to me. he kept looking at the floor

I haven't listened to Neon Bible since oh, March or April. :reject:

And I forgot to mention this last night, but there's a chick in my class who tries waaaay too hard to be teacher's pet (hi, we're all how old here?). So last night when we got the assignment back and I saw my score a few people around me were like, "that's awesome!" but of course she had to pick a fight with me because she *only* got one wrong (I was the only one who got everything right) and she was grilling me as to why I answered the way I did. You could just tell it was killing her and after explaining my reasoning once, she continued to grill me so I just said, "guess those are the breaks, maybe you ought to read the book a little closer next time"

I can be such a sweetheart. :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i have a massive toothache right now and my dentist has yet to get back to me about an emergency visit.

i shall now shoot myself in the face.

Ouch. :(

I hope he gets back with you like, immediately. That sucks.

Fyi, shooting yourself in the face = might make things worse. Just throwing that out there.

Last edited:
shootme.gif

Back
Top Bottom