The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-02-2007, 10:54 PM   #106
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
Friend is stopping by for a bit - no no - he's gay.

I'll be back.
Maybe you can convince him to take one for the team...or something.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 10:56 PM   #107
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
Friend is stopping by for a bit - no no - he's gay.

I'll be back.

Aw, damn.

I miss my gay friends. They were so much fun.

And yeah I'm thinking the bra has to be low cut and the boots gotta be thigh high.

Then cause you know, she's treated me so well, I'd have to do a complete examination on her, too.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 10:58 PM   #108
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



Aw, damn.

I miss my gay friends. They were so much fun.

And yeah I'm thinking the bra has to be low cut and the boots gotta be thigh high.

Then cause you know, she's treated me so well, I'd have to do a complete examination on her, too.
Not thigh high, just up to the knees is fine. And before you examine her she'd have to show you where it hurts and then guide you through the procedure. You want it to be done right.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Yeah, I'm not big on day care either, it just seems kind of wrong to ship your kid out to strangers like that. But you have to do what you have to do. Can either of you afford to not work for a while?
No unfortunately we both have to work. Trying to pay off our debts and all.

I'll be taking 5 wks off after I have my baby. Maybe less not sure. When I go back to work I might do 7-3. I'm not sure yet.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:01 PM   #110
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Hey '78 I heard you got a raise today

I got one too...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:01 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 02:36 PM
I'm really glad that I live on the third floor or my cat would be dog meat right now. Jeez! She's snuck out the door twice already.


I need to stop using smileys in my posts.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:01 PM   #112
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Not thigh high, just up to the knees is fine. And before you examine her she'd have to show you where it hurts and then guide you through the procedure. You want it to be done right.

Once she showed me where it hurt, I'd have to take extra care and pay special attention to said spots, wouldn't I? Not let one part go untouched.

This may require further removal of clothing, or more unbuttoning of Snow's nurse's uniform.


Wow, Jules - 5 weeks? I hope they let you do a modified schedule.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:02 PM   #113
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


No unfortunately we both have to work. Trying to pay off our debts and all.

I'll be taking 5 wks off after I have my baby. Maybe less not sure. When I go back to work I might do 7-3. I'm not sure yet.
That's a tough situation. My friends wife actually opened a day care in order to be able to take care of her daughter. She got a couple of other kids to watch and was able to cover all the bases.

It'll all work out, you'll see. Things always do.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:03 PM   #114
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
Hey '78 I heard you got a raise today

I got one too...
Oh yea? Should I even ask?
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #115
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


Oh yea? Should I even ask?










__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #116
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



Once she showed me where it hurt, I'd have to take extra care and pay special attention to said spots, wouldn't I? Not let one part go untouched.

This may require further removal of clothing, or more unbuttoning of Snow's nurse's uniform.
All of these comply with American Medical Assoc procedures, correct. Just make sure everything is done slowly and meticulously.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #117
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


That's a tough situation. My friends wife actually opened a day care in order to be able to take care of her daughter. She got a couple of other kids to watch and was able to cover all the bases.

It'll all work out, you'll see. Things always do.
Yea. It'll work. I might do overnight shifts because my bf's job doesn't have those shifts. Or I might just do 7-3 and he will work 4 days 5-11 and another day(Saturday, maybe) 8 hours.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #118
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978


Oh yea? Should I even ask?

I think at this point it's best not to.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #119
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 02:36 PM
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 03-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #120
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:36 PM
I might be down for the count soon. I'm taking my hot tea and Captain and snuggling under my covers until I gotta go to school.

Night guys.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com