The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

:lmao:

I don't make that much. And he quit smoking. :up:

I know...that's the comedy in it...:der:

Sorry, I'm kinda 'perky' tonight...please accept my apologies up front...:ohmy:

You're up late for a 'pregnant' lady. My wife used to fall asleep at the crack of 6:00p.m. when she was preggers...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I know...that's the comedy in it...:der:

Sorry, I'm kinda 'perky' tonight...please accept my apologies up front...:ohmy:

You're up late for a 'pregnant' lady. My wife used to fall asleep at the crack of 6:00p.m. when she was preggers...:yes:

:ohmy:

And why is pregnant in quotes? I do get tired alot. I just can't fall asleep at an early hour.

He's too awesome as he is - no need to take one for the team lol

Okay - so federally what are you guys entitled to legally to be off work for maternity leave?

Congrats on the raise reg :shifty:

I think I should be working under the Canadian medical assoc rules - it's legal to be topless in Ontario remember? So it might make the whole examination process a little bit easier ( so we don't miss any parts etc. :up: )

Night LMPA - I hope el capitan works for you!

Last edited:
My wife got 0 paid days for maternity. She was allowed to trade in sick days (or something like that). Gotta love those unions. I think by law you're allowed six weeks - unpaid.

My company gave me nothing for paternity.

Ontario is a good place with excellent legislation in place. I applaud Ontario. :applaud: However, topless is better when it is earned. I think it best to work towards the goal: start clothed, end not clothed. Everyone wins!

snowbunny00774 said:

Night LMPA - I hope el capitan works for you!

lol, with all the talk that's been going on in here, I immediately assumed "el capitan" was the nickname of some sort of "device" LMPA was going to use to help her fall asleep in a Seinfeldian way. HAHA. I then remembered she said she was having tea and Captain, so I assume it's Capt Morgan.

the rockin edge said:
*pours himself a mojito*

*sits down*

I bought Sarah booze for the first time tonight. Bacardi coolers. After two she reported that her "limbs felt spacy," but that she was otherwise fine. After three, that her head felt like she was really tired, as though she were ill and out of it. She quit and drank water after that. :cute:

VintagePunk said:

I bought Sarah booze for the first time tonight. Bacardi coolers. After two she reported that her "limbs felt spacy," but that she was otherwise fine. After three, that her head felt like she was really tired, as though she were ill and out of it. She quit and drank water after that. :cute:

:cute:

booze :drool:

damn this mojito is good :drool:

im gonna drink so much booze in canada :drool:

UberBeaver said:

They never do things when you want them to. Grrrr.

How's your mom doing?

Mine was so screwed up for a while. I finally decided that even if she'd only been to sleep for 5 minutes, I'd wake her to feed her, in order to get some semblance of a schedule. That helped and worked very well, till the colic kicked in. :yikes:

Mom's doing very well, thanks. The recovery from the actual surgery has been amazing - even the doctors have said so. And from the complications, that's going very well, too. Thanks for asking. :)

Tre, this is her second time drinking ever. The first was New Year's Eve, when she proudly proclaimed that she had a drink and a half. Methinks I didn't raise much of a drinker. :lol:

No spoken words said:

No. But, it's going to happen next week. I'm ok, I guess, thanks for asking.

Glad Mom is doing ok. Are you doing ok?

Only okay? Elabourate?

She's doing very well. You can read the earlier post, or I can send you more elabourate details via PM, if you want. The past week or so has been a struggle trying to figure out her meds, but we got that sorted out yesterday, thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom