The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:
Has the baby been keeping you both awake at night?

Well, we have a system that works pretty good. I keep the baby from 7 or 8 til I go to bed @ 11 or 12. My wife takes the 2 overnight feedings, so I get to sleep. She has a few weeks off from work, so it works out good for now. Once she starts working again, we'll have to rework the system.

The first two weeks are the hardest for quitting smoking. Not that it gets easy after that, but the worst is over.

UberBeaver said:

Well, we have a system that works pretty good. I keep the baby from 7 or 8 til I go to bed @ 11 or 12. My wife takes the 2 overnight feedings, so I get to sleep. She has a few weeks off from work, so it works out good for now. Once she starts working again, we'll have to rework the system.

The first two weeks are the hardest for quitting smoking. Not that it gets easy after that, but the worst is over.

Sounds like a good system. :up:

And by sick nurse, I'm assuming I have to wear sick clothes, like a sick person would wear to bed, such as a black lace bra and stockings.

UberBeaver said:

That's good to know! :up:

What are both of your hours going to be like? Are you doing daycare at all?

Sorry to be so nosy. :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:

What are both of your hours going to be like? Are you doing daycare at all?

Sorry to be so nosy. :reject:

No problem, I don't mind.

I work 9-5, she works 8-3 or so (she's a teacher.) My father will watch the baby a few days a week, and my mother in law will watch her some other. I'm going to see if I can work from home one day a week as well.

UberBeaver said:

No problem, I don't mind.

I work 9-5, she works 8-3 or so (she's a teacher.) My father will watch the baby a few days a week, and my mother in law will watch her some other. I'm going to see if I can work from home one day a week as well.

Sounds good! :up:

Unfortunately our parents work and we don't want to do daycare(besides being EXPENSIVE! :yikes: ) so we need to figure out what to do for hours.

I think it's criminal your wife is back to work so soon. Good thing about the parents helping out. That's great. My cousin and his GF had their baby in Dec and she sleeps from 7pm to 8am ( i bet he used up all the luck in the family for that one - bastard)

I would want to be but most people wouldn't I think. Hopefully it works out for you Jules.

Does LMPA's lace bra have to be low cut for when I have to use the stetoscope (sp)?

Yeah, I'm not big on day care either, it just seems kind of wrong to ship your kid out to strangers like that. But you have to do what you have to do. Can either of you afford to not work for a while?

snowbunny00774 said:
I think it's criminal your wife is back to work so soon. Good thing about the parents helping out. That's great. My cousin and his GF had their baby in Dec and she sleeps from 7pm to 8am ( i bet he used up all the luck in the family for that one - bastard)

I would want to be but most people wouldn't I think. Hopefully it works out for you Jules.

Does LMPA's lace bra have to be low cut for when I have to use the stetoscope (sp)?

7pm to 8am? Those two got some awesome karma.

She gets 6-7 weeks, off, which isn't too bad. I told her to take longer, but I doubt she will.

You wouldn't want to be what?

The bra doesn't need to be low cut, though that would be fine if it were. Basically you'll just have to, slowly, move it down with the stethoscope; of course that will only help so much. Clearly, it will just have to come off. They probably teach that on the first day of med school, at least they should.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Friend is stopping by for a bit - no no - he's gay.

I'll be back.

Aw, damn. :wink:

I miss my gay friends. They were so much fun. :love:

And yeah I'm thinking the bra has to be low cut and the boots gotta be thigh high. :whistle:

Then cause you know, she's treated me so well, I'd have to do a complete examination on her, too.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Aw, damn. :wink:

I miss my gay friends. They were so much fun. :love:

And yeah I'm thinking the bra has to be low cut and the boots gotta be thigh high. :whistle:

Then cause you know, she's treated me so well, I'd have to do a complete examination on her, too.

Not thigh high, just up to the knees is fine. And before you examine her she'd have to show you where it hurts and then guide you through the procedure. You want it to be done right.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, I'm not big on day care either, it just seems kind of wrong to ship your kid out to strangers like that. But you have to do what you have to do. Can either of you afford to not work for a while?

No unfortunately we both have to work. Trying to pay off our debts and all. :slant:

I'll be taking 5 wks off after I have my baby. Maybe less not sure. When I go back to work I might do 7-3. I'm not sure yet.

UberBeaver said:

Not thigh high, just up to the knees is fine. And before you examine her she'd have to show you where it hurts and then guide you through the procedure. You want it to be done right.

Once she showed me where it hurt, I'd have to take extra care and pay special attention to said spots, wouldn't I? Not let one part go untouched. :wink:

This may require further removal of clothing, or more unbuttoning of Snow's nurse's uniform. :hmm:

Wow, Jules - 5 weeks? I hope they let you do a modified schedule.

U2Girl1978 said:

No unfortunately we both have to work. Trying to pay off our debts and all. :slant:

I'll be taking 5 wks off after I have my baby. Maybe less not sure. When I go back to work I might do 7-3. I'm not sure yet.

That's a tough situation. My friends wife actually opened a day care in order to be able to take care of her daughter. She got a couple of other kids to watch and was able to cover all the bases.

It'll all work out, you'll see. Things always do.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Once she showed me where it hurt, I'd have to take extra care and pay special attention to said spots, wouldn't I? Not let one part go untouched. :wink:

This may require further removal of clothing, or more unbuttoning of Snow's nurse's uniform. :hmm:

All of these comply with American Medical Assoc procedures, correct. Just make sure everything is done slowly and meticulously.

UberBeaver said:

That's a tough situation. My friends wife actually opened a day care in order to be able to take care of her daughter. She got a couple of other kids to watch and was able to cover all the bases.

It'll all work out, you'll see. Things always do.

Yea. It'll work. I might do overnight shifts because my bf's job doesn't have those shifts. Or I might just do 7-3 and he will work 4 days 5-11 and another day(Saturday, maybe) 8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom