The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Way to go, Dem! :hi5:

I just submitted my application to be a volunteer at the 2010 Olympics. That would be so awesome, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure a ton of people will apply! :D

the rockin edge said:

:drool:

i like how Hillary is adopting the Rudy strategy of labeling a months worth of states primarys meaningless and then expecting to win the big one.

same outcome anyone? :sexywink:

Yeah really. Not a smart strategy.

Volunteering at the Olympics?!?! That sounds awesome!

U2democrat said:

Volunteering at the Olympics?!?! That sounds awesome!

Doesn't it?! :hyper: I figure it's worth it to try. You never know what could happen. If I can't get tickets to any of the events, it would be fun to help out. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I'm going for it. :D

Wyclef Jean is performing at my workplace in 45 minutes. I'm not much of a fan, but I have to go. How could I not?

Wyclef was groovy, baby. I'm really sorry I didn't take my camera with me to take a picture - I thought I'd be caught way in the back, but I was right up front.

It was just him and a bass player, and he played about 4 songs. I might have to pick up his CD now.

Off to a meeting!

I'm terrible at guessing voices based on faces, I have to say.

You're doing well. :up:

That was very good. Congratulations.

Now you just have to remember where you're announcing your candidacy. :wink:

Interference comes first.

No problem. :wink:

Your voice was much softer than I thought it would be. I can't think of what I thought it would be.

Oh, and I can never believe someone's accent is Southern until I hear it the first time. Yours is barely Southern, but I still noticed just a bit that you're southern.

My voice is still a bit weak from the stupid lingering cough from the flu, so listening to it was weird because it was a bit more gravely than usual.

My voice is pretty soft but I can make myself heard when needed :wink:

Second page, guys! :sad:

Here's my LOOKIT ME post of the day:

IMG00169.jpg

That would be me laughing at something Wyclef said, left hand side of the picture, black tee shirt.

Back
Top Bottom